Ryder in the shootout.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

Re: Ryder in the shootout.

Terrible choice on CJ's part, Ryder was out way too far when he took the shot, even if it was on net.  Krejci or Horton before Ryder, cripes...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Pretty sure I could've made a better move on that SO attempt than ryder there. i mean at least Seguin's shot had a chance and he seemed to realize what he did wrong right after the shot.

Ryder shoots and just has an "oh well" look.

Recchi in 4-4 check, Ryder in the SO check, Uncle Fester reared his ugly head again tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Ryder in the shootout.:
    [QUOTE]Pretty sure I could've made a better move on that SO attempt than ryder there. i mean at least Seguin's shot had a chance and he seemed to realize what he did wrong right after the shot. Ryder shoots and just has an "oh well" look. Recchi in 4-4 check, Ryder in the SO check, Uncle Fester reared his ugly head again tonight.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Looked like Seguin tried a different way rather than his regular forhand to backhand top shelf move he usually does. Reimer has been known to have a weak glove (as per Nick Kypreos on Sportsnet) so he tried to fool him and it did not work. At least he tried.

On the other hand, Ryder has been doing that same shot every time he gets an opportunity in the SO, and he always misses.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Paille should have had the chance. 2 goals in 2 games against Reimer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Maybe just maybe CJ thinks if he makes a really ridiculous decision and it works everyone will think he's a fr*iggin* geniusCool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac221. Show mac221's posts

Dog pile on Ryder ... I'm so sick of watching him in the shootout. Same move every single time. Same results.  No goal. 

Sections
Shortcuts