Ryder Injured Or......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgebhardt8. Show sgebhardt8's posts

Ryder Injured Or......

could he have been pulled because a deal is about to go down?  Teams will do this if a deal is pending, to avoid injury.  The reason I'm sending out this conspiricy theory is that the report was that Julien "sent him off the ice during practice".  Does anyone have any other info to debunk this?  That would be greatly appreciated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

Re: Ryder Injured Or......

I dont believe that they can call a player up on an emergency basis if there was an impending trade. He probably has the flu and Julien wisely sent him home

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Just double-checked that.  Emergency conditions require incapacitating injury, illness, or suspension.  Flu seems likely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRat13. Show TheRat13's posts

I was thinking the same thing.

Logistically, could Chiarelli have done the emergency recall based on Krejci's injury rather than Ryder's?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Ryder Injured Or......:
    [QUOTE]could he have been pulled because a deal is about to go down?  Teams will do this if a deal is pending, to avoid injury.  The reason I'm sending out this conspiricy theory is that the report was that Julien "sent him off the ice during practice".  Does anyone have any other info to debunk this?  That would be greatly appreciated.
    Posted by sgebhardt8[/QUOTE]

Ryder was on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

http://www.nesn.com/2010/11/bruins-recall-jamie-arniel-from-providence-after-michael-ryder-leaves-practice-early-.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

Traded to TO for next years 1st rounder. LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Another failed attempt to create yet another rumour from the chick with the obsession with a half naked Vladimir Sobotka.

Gawd, that picture is just gross !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

That would explain why he seems to play like a 60+ man sometimes.  Or a 50 year old who did some things as a toddler that he's not proud of.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Ryder Injured Or......:
    [QUOTE]Just double-checked that.  Emergency conditions require incapacitating injury, illness, or suspension.  Flu seems likely.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Exactly ! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from E92submarine. Show E92submarine's posts

[QUOTE]Another failed attempt to create yet another rumour from the chick with the obsession with a half naked Vladimir Sobotka. Gawd, that picture is just gross !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

I read this forum daily and I can't take it anymore so I signed up just so I could say this:

Get rid of that stupid picture of half naked Sobotka. It irritates the absolutely living heck out of me. I completely ignore everything you say because of that picture. I consider everything you say to be completely false because of that picture.

/rant

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryder Injured Or...... : I read this forum daily and I can't take it anymore so I signed up just so I could say this: Get rid of that stupid picture of half naked Sobotka. It irritates the absolutely living heck out of me. I completely ignore everything you say because of that picture. I consider everything you say to be completely false because of that picture. /rant
    Posted by E92submarine[/QUOTE]

If you want to ignore everything I say because you get upset by a picture of a guy without a shirt, hey, knock yourself out.

Do you play avatar police at other internet sports sites, scolding guys who have pics of attractive women (or even better, attractive women embracing each other) as their avatars? Because I've seen plenty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

^ Be thankful it's not Chara in a mankini!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]^ Be thankful it's not Chara in a mankini!
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was considering this....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Kz_QkwCLqFY/Ss5sDhUp_oI/AAAAAAAAEpc/9RoSEqu4ZBg/s400/Oilers+(ESPN+Body+Mag)-scaled.jpg

But it's a little more risque than a shirtless guy. Wink (borderline NSFW)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryder Injured Or...... : If you want to ignore everything I say because you get upset by a picture of a guy without a shirt, hey, knock yourself out. Do you play avatar police at other internet sports sites, scolding guys who have pics of attractive women (or even better, attractive women embracing each other) as their avatars? Because I've seen plenty.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

I think some gentlemen doth protest too much...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

As a show of solidarity, maybe I should make this my avie.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/qb7W202rQzg/0.jpg

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

After making the mistakes of following those links, I have to vote this the WORST RYDER THREAD EVER!!!  

I gotta go purify my eyes with photos of women beach volleyball players or something!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

E92submarine,
    Thanks for the idea :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Aarrrgh. What have I started? Where is biggskye's old hot cheerleader avatar?

Ryder has flu (opinion not fact).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

As far as Dupont's blog is concerned, Ryder is still playing tonight.  http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]E92submarine, Thanks for the idea :)
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

LOL, brilliant.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Kurako, according to biggskye, his b(r)east pic was banned.  Needless to say I raised daughters and pictures of men don't faze me.  Yet, a good looking woman will always gain a look.    

Ryder, well if they traded him now I would be happy.  Looks as if PC has to make a decision in a month. Meanwhile I hope Ryder gets better scores a ton of goals, then trade him.  Reminds me of his Montreal years, hot and cold.  Rather have Sturm anyday despite his goal droughts.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]After making the mistakes of following those links, I have to vote this the WORST RYDER THREAD EVER!!!   I gotta go purify my eyes with photos of women beach volleyball players or something!
    Posted by Homebrew76[/QUOTE]

I hope this helps:   http://www.glamour.com/women-of-the-year/2008/misty-may-treanor-and-kerri-walsh

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryder Injured Or...... : I hope this helps:   http://www.glamour.com/women-of-the-year/2008/misty-may-treanor-and-kerri-walsh
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

A good start.   Now if that photographer were standing directly behind the girls I would have liked the outcome much better.  :-)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryder Injured Or...... : LOL, brilliant.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Glad ya like. I found a nearly-full nude of Chara shot from behind but thought that may be pushing it ;)

Sections
Shortcuts