Ryder Kelly Ryder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Ryder Kelly Ryder

Have not been a big fan of Kelly at all.

Changing my tune, last game was his best game as a Bruin, and it was not that great, he followed it up with a better one, a complete g

Funny thing is a only had a bit of Crown Royal left, 2 doubles (maybe triples), and Ryder had the Crown Royal player of the game 2 goals. Then shifted to Golden Wedding, maybe the cup will follow.

Holy shiite, thank you TT for that game.

clod called the timeout at the right time, still was not fussy with his overuse of Thorn when down, and even using him in the third.

Refs once again, no calls all game, tried to dictate the outcome with 3rd period calls.

Berg line was outstanding, Kreji line was out standing in the field, they have to pick it up.

Ryder hopefully will earn his 4M$ in the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Ryder Kelly Ryder

Forgot, I finished the mickey of Golden Wedding, went on to Captain Morgan white, but my glow is from the game, oh what a game.

C'mon boys win the next at home.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Commander Kelly, Commander Ryder, do you copy?  This is Rogue Two

Morning aye?  Nice of you to drop by, ya-know

Rogue Two to Echo Base, I've found them, repeat, I've found them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Great job Kelly and was that Michael Ryder out there?  I would love to see this Ryder guy more often,  Good job.  Don't let your foot off the gas pedal boys.  Finish off these annoying habs and their equally annoying fans in 6.