Ryder on the STORM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Ryder on the STORM

Like i said the sleeper in earlier post before the playoffs  burns his old team

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: Ryder on the STORM

His MOJO IS RISING!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

If he keeps it up the Bs can go further and ryder might get earn a contract.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Ryder on the STORM:
    [QUOTE]Like i said the sleeper in earlier post befreo the playoffs  burns his old team
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

I've said before game 1 ...Ryder, Marchand and Horton will be the best players in the playoffs...Horton will be the star in game 5

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Ryder on the STORM:
    [QUOTE]If he keeps it up the Bs can go further and ryder might get earn a contract.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]
    Very true, just hopefully not with the Bruins lol. He's a little too inconsistent for my taste. But that's just me!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What a sniper this Ryder when he wants to play WOW

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is just too bad that Ryder does not play like that everygame because he has heck of a wrister and puts it top corner.  I really thought that when Boychuck failed to lift the puck over Price glove that we would remember that one!!