Ryder scores his 25th in Dallas win today...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Ryder scores his 25th in Dallas win today...

is he playing better than last years regular season or has he  had Claude's defensive responsibilities first approach shackles lifted and being allowed to play offense first and foremost?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Ryder scores his 25th in Dallas win today...

In Response to Ryder scores his 25th in Dallas win today...:
    [QUOTE]is he playing better than last years regular season or has he  had Claude's defensive responsibilities first approach shackles lifted and being allowed to play offense first and foremost?
    Posted by golden9x2[/QUOTE]
    He's playing top 6 minutes for a team fighting for a playoff spot. He'd still be a 3rd liner in Boston.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Nice to see him score on Bobby Loser, brought back fond memories.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I was actually in the minority who liked Ryder when he was here... And was good to see the contributions he made last year especially in the playoffs.. If his OT winner in Montreal does't happen and turn the Bruins fortune around , then it might be "no Cup for you "... also that great street hockey goalie save he made :) Glad to see him doing well in Dallas , playing a lot more minutes, playing with Morrow , Ericksson, Benn, etc doesn't hurt either.. Playing lot on the PP as well....Good for him...good guy....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Not a huge shock, Ryder had his best year in his first season with Boston; 27 goals and 53 points.  Down hill from there.  Let's see how he does in year 2 of his current deal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

This is why I'll always believe in "change of scenery trades" or not re-signing a free agent. Ryder undoubtedly has talent, I just questioned his desire for very long stretches hence the frustration.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

yes, will be curious or more aptly I am curious to see how the balance of his contract years play out and how productive he will be as per the last couple of contracts and the drop offs after the first year or so....still he rocked pretty good in the playoffs...you cant deny that!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Ryder scores his 25th in Dallas win today...:
    [QUOTE]is he playing better than last years regular season or has he  had Claude's defensive responsibilities first approach shackles lifted and being allowed to play offense first and foremost?
    Posted by golden9x2[/QUOTE]

I always liked RYDER. It's post season play in any sport where you earn your money. A player can light up the the regular season with monster stats, and then disappear in the play-offs. Ryder was goofy, until the play-offs came along.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In Response to Re: Ryder scores his 25th in Dallas win today...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Ryder scores his 25th in Dallas win today... : He's playing top 6 minutes for a team fighting for a playoff spot. He'd still be a 3rd liner in Boston.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I would be just fine with that. I have never seen a more durable guy must be all that booz that keeps him loose.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

We miss em when they`r gone

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Nothing wrong with Ryder at all, and my bet is everyone in that locker room, coaching staff and management all wanted him back. But not at that price...so what can ya do?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ryder scores his 25th in Dallas win today... : I always liked RYDER. It's post season play in any sport where you earn your money. A player can light up the the regular season with monster stats, and then disappear in the play-offs. Ryder was goofy, until the play-offs came along.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]
    BINGO !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Nothing wrong with Ryder at all, and my bet is everyone in that locker room, coaching staff and management all wanted him back. But not at that price...so what can ya do?
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]
    Exactly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]Nothing wrong with Ryder at all, and my bet is everyone in that locker room, coaching staff and management all wanted him back. But not at that price...so what can ya do?
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Sections
Shortcuts