Ryder sit's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Ryder sit's

The Herald is saying Ryder might sit tonight ,Seguin take his place,i'll believe it when i see it,if he does orders must have come from above,no way Clod sit"s his boy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: Ryder sit's

heres the link

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/bruins/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Please, don't tease me...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I can't believe this! They must have had a spat at breakfast when Clod spilled his latte!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Hey , maybe Claude is reading our suggestions after all !??!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Please, don't tease me..."

Ha Ha good one but it's from the Herald so as mentioned "when I see it I'll believe it"...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Ryder sit's:
    Hey , maybe Claude is reading our suggestions after all !??!
    Posted by 50belowzero

Ongoing suggestions for two years running!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Who bonked CJ on the head this morning?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

^^ the GLOBE is now running with it as well

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Could be good to get Seguin in to give the team a jump.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Now here's the thing that will have some people jumping for joy: the Bruins have been practicing with 3 sets of power-play forwards lately, each simply the line they normally play on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingnut11. Show Wingnut11's posts

Now here's the thing that will have some people jumping for joy: the Bruins have been practicing with 3 sets of power-play forwards lately, each simply the line they normally play on.
    Posted by DrCC

Wow, imagine that!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

He's one of the best goalscorers. No sense sitting him. Why not sit Gomer Paille and his boatload of 2 goals instead? I predict another 2 goal output, probably Looch and Horton as usual lately.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Bout time.  When he comes back, move him to line 2.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

My day just got that much better...last game was Ryder's worst of the year

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Lucic Kreicji Horton
    Perverley Bergeron Ryder
    Marchand Kelly Recchi
    Paille Campbell Thornton

At least Paille is physical. Seguin? Not so much.

Why do people care that much what a 4th line winger does?

Give me production where the production is supposed to come from.  Maybe Peverley can get something going with Bergeron,  but I never liked Ryder on a checking line.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Ryder sit's : Wow, imagine that!!
    Posted by Wingnut11

I know!  Seguin on the power play!  We're in for a revelation!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

It's not gonna happen.

If the love affair has gone on this long, it's going to continue.

Why is he getting benched now? 

What makes his previous non effort nights any different?

Is it that he gets a free pass for coasting 95 games?  And on game 96 he sits once?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

He's one of the best goalscorers. No sense sitting him. Why not sit Gomer Paille and his boatload of 2 goals instead? I predict another 2 goal output, probably Looch and Horton as usual lately.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

Good one!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I look at it this way. Paille plays and Ryder sits .  Now who would you want with the puck on their stick shooting on goal ?
    The same would go between Seguin and Paille.
    It should always be Paille sitting unless there is an injury. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm not sure exactly why, but somehow or other this is ticking me off.

Now he benches him.  Now?  Numerous occasions where he should have been benched since day 1 as a Bruin.  And now he gets benched?  Why?  What's the point?  Is Ryder going to get motivated by the benching?  If he does, somehow that seems even WORSE to me.  A veteran who is good enough to be a regular should never be a healthy scratch IMO - if he is a healthy scratch, that is a MAJOR problem.

I can't explain why, but I am really irritated at this.  Maybe because I just want to scream 'you idiots are just realizing this now?'

If it came from above, then I might imagine CJ and/or Rydes have been providing 3 years worth of excuses.  And if that's the case, someone has been an idiot to buy these excuses - or this is a coffin nail for CJ's coaching job.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Why now ? Good question. Sitting one of your top goal producer's this late in the season. Is CJ feeling some heat from above ? You can bet he's made the management team notice this move. Strange indeed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Not a big Ryder fan but I don't think he is the guy to sit here. At least he has the potential to score at a higher level then guys like Paille, Kelly & Thornton.

I am kind of expecting Shawn THornton to be lumbering around in the playoffs missing his checks & hitting the boards with his butt while someone like Seguin sits, just like Marchand did last year in the playoffs. There is no fighting in the playoffs. Why would Thornton play?

Julien makes some very strange decisions some times. It is put up or shut up time for CJ this year in the playoffs. Lets see if he can actually make some adjustments this year come April.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Not a big Ryder fan but I don't think he is the guy to sit here. At least he has the potential to score at a higher level then guys like Paille, Kelly & Thornton. I am kind of expecting Shawn THornton to be lumbering around in the playoffs missing his checks & hitting the boards with his butt while someone like Seguin sits, just like Marchand did last year in the playoffs. There is no fighting in the playoffs. Why would Thornton play? Julien makes some very strange decisions some times. It is put up or shut up time for CJ this year in the playoffs. Lets see if he can actually make some adjustments this year come April.
    Posted by Newfiebullet

There is absolutely no reason for Thornton to play in the playoffs. None. He is neither an offensive or defensive player. He is not good at face-offs ala Konopka. He should not play. Period.

Sections
Shortcuts