Ryder Stands there with Kampfer at his feet!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Re: Ryder Stands there with Kampfer at his feet!!

i missed the play, i did see Savard try to defend a teammate against 3 penguins and never saw another Bruin in the picture and thought that was pretty weak but par for the course on this team, this team has no fight in them at all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Bruins are a bunch of pansies.it`s hard to watch at times.Get rid of CJ and bring in a real type of Bruins coach. I can barely stand  watching these purse carrying lollipop licking whimps.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Ryder Stands there with Kampfer at his feet!!:
    [QUOTE]OKAY I HAVE HAD IT with Ryder... He is THE laziest PUZZY on the ice. To see a young defenseman in Kampfer get boarded right in front of him, fall to his feet and Ryder stood there  like he could care LESS! Are you kidding me?? If am Neeley, and I am watching upstairs, Ryder is GONE!  RYDER YOU ZUCK! and the only reason I am not using the proper spelling is because they won't allow it. Unreal!! 
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

Correction: He could not care less.

If you could care less, it means that you have some amount of care to care less.

If you could not care less, it means you have no amount of care to care less.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I been seeing this for the last 2 seasons yes i agree we can trade Ryder and send up caron or another young AHL'er. The scouts and managers on other teams will probably see the same thing we do. Ryder trade options will be hard to come by unless deadline comes and a team pursuing a play off spot are need of a extra goal scorer then he Ryder can be traded. At the moment we are stuck with Ryder.
    Unless we put him waivers then a team will pick him for free so what would you do as a manger in this situation????????
    Me personally would put him on waivers. Use the extra cap space for Satan for the end of season run he Satan did show up for the playoffs last year.I would also get Paille traded and slip caron in his spot.

Marchand Krejci Satan would be an interesting line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Ryder Stands there with Kampfer at his feet!!:
    [QUOTE]OKAY I HAVE HAD IT with Ryder... He is THE laziest PUZZY on the ice. To see a young defenseman in Kampfer get boarded right in front of him, fall to his feet and Ryder stood there  like he could care LESS! Are you kidding me?? If am Neeley, and I am watching upstairs, Ryder is GONE!  RYDER YOU ZUCK! and the only reason I am not using the proper spelling is because they won't allow it. Unreal!! 
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

I thought we were lucky to get the call.  I thought it was a makeup call.  I don't think it's a good idea to retaliate  after being given a chance to get back in the game.

I will try to dial up footage of the hit again so I can reassess but that was my first impression.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i could not care less about posts from djbosox2004. you obviously never played the game. i'd like to see you drop 'em with thornton or lucic. then we'd see who's the lollipop licking whimp.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Ryder Stands there with Kampfer at his feet!!:
    [QUOTE]i could not care less about posts from djbosox2004. you obviously never played the game. i'd like to see you drop 'em with thornton or lucic. then we'd see who's the lollipop licking whimp.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    ============================
     Well then don`t respond to them. Go cry somewhere else.
      And who said anything about fighting.I`m refering to thier style of play. Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Whats Kampfer doing getting boarded 2x this year allready. Someone stand up for him and kampfer keep your head up and dont put yourself in a position to get hit like that...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts