Ryder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Ryder

The guy can play.  He's got skills, and he's a Habs killer.  I know a lot of B's fans don't care for the guy, or his salary, but I would like to see him stay with the club (pay him market value).

The Peverley-Kelly-Ryder line matches up very well with the Habs.  They're just as fast as any Habs line (they actually play their style), and this flusters Montreal because they are not used to playing teams that can match their speed.  Glad to see Julien has recognized this and is giving them more opportunities.

Focus is key... there is still a long long way to go to win the cup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Ryder

As long as he produces in the playoffs, I don't care what he did in the reg season. He's a better player than Seguin at this point but think he should be riding in Ryder's spot next year. Ryder is the slowest guy on that line and is overpaid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Not at 4M though!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Have always hated the salary, not the player.

If he can help eliminate them again tomorrow night, twice in 3 years to eliminate the habnots, including a sweep, is well worth the 12 million.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Resign him at $2M and he'll be a solid 3rd liner for us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Ryder:
    [QUOTE]Resign him at $2M and he'll be a solid 3rd liner for us.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I can live with that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I still think he is fools gold...get someone else. I am just glad he is paying off a little on this very overpaid contract...not even vet's minimum. no way, I would not even consider it.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ryder : I can live with that.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]I still think he is fools gold...get someone else. I am just glad he is paying off a little on this very overpaid contract...not even vet's minimum. no way, I would not even consider it. In Response to Re: Ryder :
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Seeing him preform for those TWO games makes me wonder where was he the other 80+..The way I see it, he still owes some big goals to justify the current deal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

The "save" the other night, 2 goals and an assist before that....A good game tonight in Montreal?  That line is playing very well and if the Bruins win tonight and Ryder has a good game...he was worth every penny!!!  Go Bruins!!!