Ryne Miller gets clocked again!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Ryne Miller gets clocked again!!!!!

I don't know the guys name but Miller got racked from all reports on ESPN radio. I'm wondering if he doesn't instigate players when in the net.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Ryne Miller gets clocked again!!!!!

He's not even playing tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

He got rocked by Jordon Tootoo.....Tootoo got a TwoTwo game suspension for it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In Response to Ryne Miller gets clocked again!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I don't know the guys name but Miller got racked from all reports on ESPN radio. I'm wondering if he doesn't instigate players when in the net.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

hey bozo, your a bit late, see we all keep up with hockey news

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know the guys name but Miller got racked from all reports on ESPN radio. I'm wondering if he doesn't instigate players when in the net.

You and Seguin using the same brand of alarm clocks? 

This happened on Saturday night and you just find out about it now? Tootoo already had his talk with Shanahan and served the first game of his 2 game suspension Tuesday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

Can't figure that one out. I watched all the replays from all the different angles and did not see any intent to injure, etc.  I understand leaving your feet for a hit is illegal as hell, but it looked to me like a sure shoulder to head hit if Tootoo does not jump. He was pushed from behind, had nowhere to go but into Miller and jumped to try to avoid any heavier contact than that which happened.
    Anybody else see it the way I did? Heat of the moment, etc. I don't blame Miller for being pissed off. I think Shanny overreacted to this one.
    Garfield

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts