Sabres come to town...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Sabres come to town...

I'm hoping for a return to shut-down team "D", solid goal tending and four goals! Sabres have been on a roll. This should be a good game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Sabres come to town...

love the added emotion these two have had recently. for the record, i'd start lucic-campbell-thornton, and mcquaid-chara.... run miller over again, and see what happens. my guess is they'd all be running for campbell(who can hold his own). how funny would that be? kidding aside, this should be a fun game to watch. buf is fighting for it's playoff life, the b's are looking to get that mojo back after a nice win in toronto. if the bruins win this evening, i got a feeling they will gain alot of confidence, and start rolling going into the playoffs. c'mon boys! full 60 for the repeat

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Buff played a very intense gm last night I hope the B's come out hitting them at every opportunity. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Turco tonight?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Sabres are a very hungry team right now & playing with condfidence. This will be a tough game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Sabres come to town...:
    [QUOTE]Sabres are a very hungry team right now & playing with condfidence. This will be a tough game.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOT

I think they look more pi**ed off and desperate lately at how their season is going which will be the background for a wild game tonight. I hope Thonrton's stiches have healed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Psyched. My christmas present. Loge seats on the blue line tonight.
    Please please please beat this team like a drum.
    Really an important game for both teams, B's can put a nail in the Sabres coffin with a win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

seids will never be able to sandbag anyone ever again. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Psyched. My christmas present. Loge seats on the blue line tonight. Please please please beat this team like a drum. Really an important game for both teams, B's can put a nail in the Sabres coffin with a win.
    Posted by seobrien

Enjoy the game, hope the B's pull it off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sabres are a very hungry team right now & playing with condfidence. This will be a tough game.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

And Miller has been Miller like as of late.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

If the Bruins play them hard physically (like my other team did the other night) they should take it. It seems that the Sabres have a tough time responding to a hard checking game.
    Hope to catch at least the first two periods tonight, won't be able to see the third. Hope the B's have it sewn up by then.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

love the added emotion these two have had recently. for the record, i'd start lucic-campbell-thornton, and mcquaid-chara.... run miller over again, and see what happens. my guess is they'd all be running for campbell(who can hold his own). how funny would that be? kidding aside, this should be a fun game to watch. buf is fighting for it's playoff life, the b's are looking to get that mojo back after a nice win in toronto. if the bruins win this evening, i got a feeling they will gain alot of confidence, and start rolling going into the playoffs. c'mon boys! full 60 for the repeat
    Posted by adkbeesfan

I'd be careful what I wish for here, adk...

If Miller gets run again, and Thomas gets the same treatment as retribution, think about which team will be more impacted by their goalie being out for any length of time, particularly now, given the depth at that position.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

i don't care if it's Turco, Hutchinson, or kelvana. Posted by mattc355

Heard you can't go glove side on Kelvana...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

BRUINS we need you keep sabres in our(Jets) rear view mirror.
    Thanks in advance.

Sections
Shortcuts