Sabres playing with fire????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Sabres playing with fire????

Sabres didn't collect any single point tonight at Air Canada "walk in the park" Centre.

Should they focus on remaining last 3 games before considering B's as best possible match for them in playoffs ???

or

Who cares ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Sabres playing with fire????

Not good enough, Miller stands on his head and they'll win 5 out of 6..Other than that, below average team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

They were playing without three of their top 6 D and it showed. When you have Alexander Sulzer on your #1 PP unit you know the team is in trouble.

If they have to keep this up there will be no playoffs in their future. Its that simple.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Sabres playing with fire????:
    Not good enough, Miller stands on his head and they'll win 5 out of 6..Other than that, below average team.
    Posted by kelvana33

Miller is the franchise.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Sabres are done. Need to make up 3 pts over 3 games as the tie break goes to the Caps. Friday night they were well rested and lose to the Pens who just played the night before and had Johnson in net. Missed opportunity. Then to get beat by one of the worst teams in hockey who is playing the Marlie backup. Pathetic. Injuries resulted in some AHL callups but Toronto is pretty much an AHL team so that's a wash and just an excuse. Typical under achieving, excuse making Sabres. See ya.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Can't say enough about having about $3-$4mil under the cap for the capability of depth moves. The Sabres got caught with too many injuries at once with no NHL ready players too help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Sandog, your comment could have fit our Bruins , only Chiarelli manipulated, and Claude finally let Caron play with the big boys. The call-ups from Providence filled in OK, especially McDermid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Can't say enough about having about $3-$4mil under the cap for the capability of depth moves. The Sabres got caught with too many injuries at once with no NHL ready players too help.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Yup that's exactly it .  They're sunning out of gas. Miller ,  how many staright starts now ?
    This is what all the complainers didn't understand at the trade deadline; Nobody made bold moves and only a few made depth moves (Chiarelli). 
    D-men are getting hurt in Buffalo and all they can do is bring up non-NHLers (for now) to replace on the backend and it's not good enough. No depth.
    Say what you want but Mottau and Corvo are NHL d-men or at the very least better than anything brought up from the AHL and those are our reserves. Good job PC !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

and Claude finally let Caron play with the big boys. The call-ups from Providence filled in OK, especially McDermid. Posted by bogie6

Caron gave Julien no choice with his play. Sometimes you have to force feed the stubborn Bogie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Sabres looked like a depleted team that is out of gas last night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Sandog, your comment could have fit our Bruins , only Chiarelli manipulated, and Claude finally let Caron play with the big boys. The call-ups from Providence filled in OK, especially McDermid.
    Posted by bogie6

What did McDermid do?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Sabres playing with fire???? : What did McDermid do?
    Posted by kelvana33

The only thing I remember him doing was getting in a fight during his first NHL shift. Other than that, not very much.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Sabres playing with fire???? : Caron gave Julien no choice with his play. Sometimes you have to force feed the stubborn Bogie.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

It hasn't worked with my attempts on bogie. Smile

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Obviously the season is at rest, and the small arrows are in the air. McDermid filled in on the 4th line, skated better, controlled the puck better, and showed his toughness heritage. Could be a 4th liner for real next year. I'd love to repriny all the January/February posts wanting to trade Caron, or send him down . The kid's shown his mettle when Fluto indicates that he adds "toughness" to Kreji's line.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Obviously the season is at rest, and the small arrows are in the air. McDermid filled in on the 4th line, skated better, controlled the puck better, and showed his toughness heritage. Could be a 4th liner for real next year. I'd love to repriny all the January/February posts wanting to trade Caron, or send him down . The kid's shown his mettle when Fluto indicates that he adds "toughness" to Kreji's line.
    Posted by bogie6

Caron throws hits that hurt people. He does a great job of leading with his hip for really solid cotact.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Obviously the season is at rest, and the small arrows are in the air. McDermid filled in on the 4th line, skated better, controlled the puck better, and showed his toughness heritage. Could be a 4th liner for real next year. Posted by bogie6

I agree here on McDermid and he threw a ton of hits while he was up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Sabres playing with fire???? : Caron throws hits that hurt people. He does a great job of leading with his hip for really solid cotact.
    Posted by dezaruchi

True enough, dez. And any offense he chips in is added bonus.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"
    -Gerry Dee

dez - You also a fan of his show?  Take it from me.  The characters you see on Mr. D. are not that far-fetched from those in some schools.  Especially the principals.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......" -Gerry Dee dez - You also a fan of his show?  Take it from me.  The characters you see on Mr. D. are not that far-fetched from those in some schools.  Especially the principals.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

I've seen few episodes. It's got some laughs. His stand up is better though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Sabres playing with fire???? : I've seen few episodes. It's got some laughs. His stand up is better though.
    Posted by dezaruchi

So I've heard.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Sabres playing with fire???? : I've seen few episodes. It's got some laughs. His stand up is better though.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I like his interviews even better. His Charles Barkley-Wayne Gretzky golfing event clip was priceless.

Sections
Shortcuts