Sabres starting to sell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Sabres starting to sell

Leopald to Blues,anyone Bruins could go after?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Sabres starting to sell

Trades within the division are very rare.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

"Or at least should be." - Brian Burke

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Vanek for Looch and Pev

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Vanek for Looch and Pev

are you high?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Id take Ott.  And Regehr.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Vanek for Looch and Pev

Buffalo would never do it. Lucic to up n down and sometimes won't play to his size and Pev's is not playing well and has a 3.4 cap hit , Vanek a pure sniper no way

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Vanek for Looch and Pev

are you high?

Would u say no to tht deal badhab ???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

of course I would say no.  Vanek is 29 years old and his production is trending downward,  Lucic is just 24, he has been a 30 goal scorer and his last 2 seasons his production is stable.  This year he's had problems, but you don't quit on him that fast.  I consider Lucic much more valuable than Vanek alone, and then you say to throw in Peverly also?

That's just plain nuts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wow,  the team goes into a slump and people want to fire PC, CJ and gut the team.

sober up people.  slumps happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Vanek for Looch and Pev

xbox or ps3?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Wow,  the team goes into a slump and people want to fire PC, CJ and gut the team.

I am overtired I didn't think Vanek was that old but I had the Peverley fact right. Remember if I keep posting my streak of getting on fact wrong about a player or trade remains. Good night!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I am overtired I didn't think Vanek was that old but I had the Peverley fact right. Remember if I keep posting my streak of getting on fact wrong about a player or trade remains. Good night!

For bobby Ryan u think about it 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

of course I would say no.  Vanek is 29 years old and his production is trending downward,  Lucic is just 24, he has been a 30 goal scorer and his last 2 seasons his production is stable.  This year he's had problems, but you don't quit on him that fast.  I consider Lucic much more valuable than Vanek alone, and then you say to throw in Peverly also?

That's just plain nuts.

Seriously I would trade PEV. For a box of frozen pucks and I would givePandolfo in bonus...make some room for Spooner and another youngster

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Seriously I would trade PEV. For a box of frozen pucks and I would givePandolfo in bonus...make some room for Spooner and another youngster

Every asset has it's value.  Look at most recent history - Bartkowski was in the mix for Iginla.

Or how about Hamill for Bourque?  As much as I didn't like Bourque, at least they got one GWG out of him.

Pandolfo they can do nothing with.  He's was and is simply an extra.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wasn't the Paille trade the only trade ever between the Sabres and Bruins?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

That's just plain nuts.

i wouldn't do looch and pev for vanek, but i'm not convinced buffalo does vanek for looch straight up either. people seem to overvalue lucic around these parts. he is exceedingly turning into an average player and as evidenced the other night, turns it on when he wants to. a 30 goal season is great, but seems a distant memory given his last two playoff appearances have been basically forgettable. its sad, when i think of the great cup run, lucic doesn't even make my top five most important players of those playoffs, and last year against the caps? 3 assists and 8 pim...as for this year, he actually embodies what ails this team presently, a lack of will and desire to win. i wouldn't give up on him yet, but if he has another dismal first round like he did against montreal 2 yrs. ago and washington last year, he will have to come up with a 30 goal season next year for me to re-kindle all the warm and fuzzies that people around here seem to stiil feel about him.

Sections
Shortcuts