Sabres waive Kaleta

B's could always pick him up.........nah Flyers get first dibs. ;-p

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Sabres waive Kaleta

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't see a team picking him up. I wouldnt be shocked if he made his way back to the Sabres line up after some time in the AHL either.

Now I would waive John Scott once his supension is over, fire Rolston and trade Ryan Miller for some draft picks/prospects to get this sad organization moving in the right direction.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

What took them so long? Should've done this yrs ago. Just one more pylon, or stiff to get rid of now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

B's could always pick him up.........nah Flyers get first dibs. ;-p [/QUOTE]

Yep

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Thaks for the memories Pat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBvBWYFlmM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMvfWfuH9IQ

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't see a team picking him up. I wouldnt be shocked if he made his way back to the Sabres line up after some time in the AHL either.

Now I would waive John Scott once his supension is over, fire Rolston and trade Ryan Miller for some draft picks/prospects to get this sad organization moving in the right direction.

[/QUOTE]

Add to that trading Moulson at the deadline for a pick. I think, depending on whether the Isles defer the pick, the Sabres already have five picks in the first two rounds - a couple more trades could bring that number up to 8 or 9. That could potentially change the future of that club in just one draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Add to that trading Moulson at the deadline for a pick. I think, depending on whether the Isles defer the pick, the Sabres already have five picks in the first two rounds - a couple more trades could bring that number up to 8 or 9. That could potentially change the future of that club in just one draft.

[/QUOTE]

Red, with all those picks, and potentially more, I wonder if they might be better served set themselves up to be in position to draft McDavid in 15.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

With every non-playoff team having a potential shot at the number one pick now, do you think many teams will be trading away their 015 first rounders? Plus the Sabres already have 4 picks in the first two rounds for 2015. They could maybe use those to move up, and still load the cupboard in 2014.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:[QUOTE] Thaks for the memories Pat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBvBWYFlmM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMvfWfuH9IQ [/QUOTE]

Lucic enjoyed all of those PIMs!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Sabres starting to make some solid moves. They will suck this year but you have to start somewhere.  Their recent trade and getting rid of that waste of space Kaleta are the first steps to being a better team and organization in the future.

Sections
Shortcuts