Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada

Oh yeah ...they can allways complain about last night ....we sould have won 8-2 not 3-2 and blah blah blah ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (all of a sudden my predictions look good ???)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada

It's refreshing to not see BIG WHEEL isn't it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Big Wheel has 2 points so far with the Trashers
    Peverley  has  1 point ................................

Advantage Atlanta thus far

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (all of a sudden my predictions make more sense ! ? ! ? )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada:
    [QUOTE]Big Wheel has 2 points so far with the Trashers Peverley  has  1 point ................................ Advantage Atlanta thus far Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (all of a sudden my predictions make more sense ! ? ! ? )
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Not at all. Scoring is not what players are based on. Peverley has been great on the PK has chased down pucks to take away icings. He also isn't knocked of the puck when someone pokes him, he also stays onsides. Advantage Bos.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I think Wheeler will succeed more outside of boston, however I would have liked to see him play with Kaberle, it just makes everybody better

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Who would have thought dumping Wheeler would make the team this much better....LOL!!

Just kidding Stanley....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

The B's have not lost since that clown is gone!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Please dont rub it in jmwalters

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (all of a sudden my predictions make sense ! ? ! ? )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

They still suck......Chia is a bum..........CJ can't coach........Jacobs likes money.........7 beers should cost $7.......Orr, Neely and Bourque are all not on the team.........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada:
    [QUOTE]Big Wheel has 2 points so far with the Trashers Peverley  has  1 point ................................ Advantage Atlanta thus far Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (all of a sudden my predictions make more sense ! ? ! ? )
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Peverly's new team is unbeaten since the trade.How about Wheeler's?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

hehehe...nice one Dez. Though, to be fair, I think Atlanta was losing well before the trade. All acquiring Wheeler and Stuart proves is that they do not ultimately impact the result of a game on an individual level....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]hehehe...nice one Dez. Though, to be fair, I think Atlanta was losing well before the trade. All acquiring Wheeler and Stuart proves is that they do not ultimately impact the result of a game on an individual level....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Kaberle and the other new guys must be thrilled to be part of a winning streak instead of going through the motions with their former employers.Leaf fans can cling to whatever hope they want but the Leafs will not make the playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

good point dez.  thats what its all about..winning......the last two g ames with the opposition goalie out we gave them nothing and credit goes to peverley   ...not bad when he takes crucial draws instead of bergy... and i think kaberle takes pressure of chara where he doesnt have to do it all ..love what cherrelli did

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah, no kidding Dez. This is perhaps Kaberle's first serious crack at a cup. Peverly has only played with Atlanta and Nashville (yikes!!), and Kelly is coming from a bottom feeder team....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

It was a dream come true, stayed in the same hotel in Edmonton, talked to Sea bass and ference. Chia kept bugging the front desk about a fax machine trying to work McGrattan I guess. Z is absolutely massive. Tuna and Looch were dynamite with the kids in the lobby before the game. Two huge class acts. These guys looked loose and were having fun. Went to the game too, I was worried about the last game on the western trip as the last two times they have lost but a sweep was real nice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]It was a dream come true, stayed in the same hotel in Edmonton, talked to Sea bass and ference. Chia kept bugging the front desk about a fax machine trying to work McGrattan I guess. Z is absolutely massive. Tuna and Looch were dynamite with the kids in the lobby before the game. Two huge class acts. These guys looked loose and were having fun. Went to the game too, I was worried about the last game on the western trip as the last two times they have lost but a sweep was real nice.
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I personally have never had the pleasure of meeting them even when I did live in Mass. Good to hear they seem to be good guys off the ice....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from alwaysabruin. Show alwaysabruin's posts

they're all NHL players doesn't matter what team they played for they're playing for the bruins now or were playing for the bruins. More than I can say about you so called GMs and couch coaches probably can't tie your own skates

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]they're all NHL players doesn't matter what team they played for they're playing for the bruins now or were playing for the bruins. More than I can say about you so called GMs and couch coaches probably can't tie your own skates
    Posted by alwaysabruin[/QUOTE]
    Your post couldn't have been more confusing if you wrote it in Arabic.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

After watching the B's live for the last 3 games. Here's what I saw. Everybody says how important the PP is. Far too many times this season the B's went belly up on them. Before the moves, I can't remember the game but they not only went 0-5, or 0-6 BUT they never even produced a shot on goal! Now, the PP still may not be lighting it up yet, but something they do have more of since the trades is some puck possession on the PP. It's gotta start with possession, followed by shots, then goals.

The other thing that was so impressive? TEAM SPEED! With Kelly & Peverly in there it was awesome to watch the B's out skate arguably the quickest team in the league in the Oilers. The Canucks are no slouches when it comes to the team speed catagory either.

My next thing is how the KHL line have been bringing it! Not only in the production, but DK doing magic with the puck & Horts & Looch making their presence felt not only in front of the net, but making STATEMENTS with their fist!

Since I've watched them live when they come out west? Defineatly the 3 most impressive wins by far!!!

BTW? You Rask bashers- If you're calling the 2nd goal a bad goal? I was sitting at an angle where that shot was directly in line with my line of sight. Rask never had a clear view of the whole play. He lost the sight of the puck enough to not be in good position to make that save.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]After watching the B's live for the last 3 games. Here's what I saw. Everybody says how important the PP is. Far too many times this season the B's went belly up on them. Before the moves, I can't remember the game but they not only went 0-5, or 0-6 BUT they never even produced a shot on goal! Now, the PP still may not be lighting it up yet, but something they do have more of since the trades is some puck possession on the PP. It's gotta start with possession, followed by shots, then goals. The other thing that was so impressive? TEAM SPEED! With Kelly & Peverly in there it was awesome to watch the B's out skate arguably the quickest team in the league in the Oilers. The Canucks are no slouches when it comes to the team speed catagory either. My next thing is how the KHL line have been bringing it! Not only in the production, but DK doing magic with the puck & Horts & Looch making their presence felt not only in front of the net, but making STATEMENTS with their fist! Since I've watched them live when they come out west? Defineatly the 3 most impressive wins by far!!! BTW? You Rask bashers- If you're calling the 2nd goal a bad goal? I was sitting at an angle where that shot was directly in line with my line of sight. Rask never had a clear view of the whole play. He lost the sight of the puck enough to not be in good position to make that save.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Hand clap from me Nitemare. Also, did the 2nd goal redirect off of Seids? It looked like it was going wide when it was released, to me anyways.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

well...it looks like the pp is headed in the right direction, now if they can only solve that problem that is at home. there is no denying how well they play on the road...TD has got to be a dreaded place for opposing teams to play. let's hope it becomes just that with the newly tweaked bruins. i love the team speed and compete level with these new guys-not to mention pev and kelly winning a lot of draws. i hope their excitement to play in front of bruins fans will be contagious in the lockerroom. i'm really looking forward to thursday, even though there is one more in ottawa. right now b's management looks like they made all the right moves...stanley come home! btw i love tuukka getting his time in net- both will be needed for a successful playoff run, go b's   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada : Hand clap from me Nitemare. Also, did the 2nd goal redirect off of Seids? It looked like it was going wide when it was released, to me anyways.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    I honestly can't say if it hit Dennis or not, but I said to my buddy. "Why did Seids jump up with both feet!? That's as bad as pulling a flamingo on Rask! Dennis is a better shot blocker than that!" To which my buddy said. "Yea, kind of a dumb move! Maybe PC will trade him to Montreal tomorrow!"
    He's a Habs fan & would love to have ANYONE on the B's defense right now. LOL
    I told him. "Dream on Bullwinkle!" with a few other words in between the on & Bullwinkle.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada : I honestly can't say if it hit Dennis or not, but I said to my buddy. "Why did Seids jump up with both feet!? That's as bad as pulling a flamingo on Rask! Dennis is a better shot blocker than that!" To which my buddy said. "Yea, kind of a dumb move! Maybe PC will trade him to Montreal tomorrow!" He's a Habs fan & would love to have ANYONE on the B's defense right now. LOL I told him. "Dream on Bullwinkle!" with a few other words in between the on & Bullwinkle.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    haha that's really nice of you to be a friend to someone who clearly is in need of friends... I kid I kid. But yeah I noticed the little bunny hop and that's when I thought maybe it hit and he was trying to get out of the way? Oh well a win is a win. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada : haha that's really nice of you to be a friend to someone who clearly is in need of friends... I kid I kid. But yeah I noticed the little bunny hop and that's when I thought maybe it hit and he was trying to get out of the way? Oh well a win is a win. 
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    I'm not always on the "a win is win" bandwagon,I believe in "how you win" but the games I watched were games where the B's either had the better of the play, kept the play at least even.
    It's not just because they've won 5 in a row that I'm happy about. It's because this is by far the best this team has played ALL season! It seems teams sometimes peak too early & then fall off. I think this is pretty close to peaking at the right time.
    I really wish they played Detroit this week! I think Detroit would've had a much tougher time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada : Peverly's new team is unbeaten since the trade.How about Wheeler's?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

You got a point dez....and I'm really excited about our new team ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts