Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada

In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada:
    In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada : You got a point dez....and I'm really excited about our new team ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

You're a diehard fan Stanley adnd we'll always have that in common.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada:
    In Response to Re: Sad Day for the whinners...B's get 6 points out of 6 in Westen Canada : I'm not always on the "a win is win" bandwagon,I believe in "how you win" but the games I watched were games where the B's either had the better of the play, kept the play at least even. It's not just because they've won 5 in a row that I'm happy about. It's because this is by far the best this team has played ALL season! It seems teams sometimes peak too early & then fall off. I think this is pretty close to peaking at the right time. I really wish they played Detroit this week! I think Detroit would've had a much tougher time.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Like the new avatar Nightmare....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

I'd also like to add that Peverly and Kelly have been beasts in the FO circle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

To add my 2 cents on the Wheeler comments; It is so refreshing to not see him on the ice for the B's anymore. I tried to force myself to be patient with him over the years, but good riddance! Peverly and Kelly are welcome additions! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I miss the drinking games when Wheeler was here. Every offsides call you take a shot. When Wheeler was here most nights would end up with me passed out sucking my thumb.

Sections
Shortcuts