Sad prediction for tonight's game Nov.18th agaisnt the Panthers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Sad prediction for tonight's game Nov.18th agaisnt the Panthers

Nah ...I am still apporx 98% right ....never been so glad of having a prediction wrong ...I was so nervous watching this game ...1-0 until the 3rd period ....if the Bruins can beat the Panthers...they can win the cup ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Stay tuned for my next prediction

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Classless crowd last night booing Wideman?    Very weak. It's not like he left for money.

He had a GREAT year in Boston 2 years ago and a good one before that. One down year means he's now the devil?

Pathetic display by Bruins fans.

Whatevever happened to the more educated Bruins crowd I grew up with in the late 70s, 80s and 90s?

Too many pink hats with daddy not having a clue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Sad prediction for tonight's game Nov.18th agaisnt the Panthers:
    [QUOTE] if the Bruins can beat the Panthers...they can win the cup
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Biggest Exaggeration of the year goes to Stanely with this one hahahaha.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

Hey Stanley, how's Wheeler doing with your 40 goal prediction?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

GNPBruins

Some catch up to do ..he is on the pace of only 20 G right now but keep watching him he will probably score 5 to 7 goals in hte next 10 games ....dont worry he'll get in between 30-40 G

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Sad prediction for tonight's game Nov.18th agaisnt the Panthers:
    [QUOTE] GNPBruins Some catch up to do ..he is on the pace of only 20 G right now but keep watching him he will probably score 5 to 7 goals in hte next 10 games ....dont worry he'll get in between 30-40 G Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

So now its 30 to 40 instead of 40? When are you downgrading him again to 20 to 30?
    Wheelers career high will be 25 goals, and I am 99.999999% right on my predictions so far. Which is easy, cause most of my predictions are that you are wrong in your predictions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Classless crowd last night booing Wideman?    Very weak. It's not like he left for money. He had a GREAT year in Boston 2 years ago and a good one before that. One down year means he's now the devil? Pathetic display by Bruins fans. Whatevever happened to the more educated Bruins crowd I grew up with in the late 70s, 80s and 90s? Too many pink hats with daddy not having a clue.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I'll agree that it was stupid and classless -- and I said so, VERY loudly, at the game -- but it wasn't the whole crowd. Loud idiots.

Remember, these are the same people who booed Tim Thomas in a preseason game. Seriously. A lot of them are morons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad prediction for tonight's game Nov.18th agaisnt the Panthers : I'll agree that it was stupid and classless -- and I said so, VERY loudly, at the game -- but it wasn't the whole crowd. Loud idiots. Remember, these are the same people who booed Tim Thomas in a preseason game. Seriously. A lot of them are morons.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Yep me and my Dad who are both Drunk loud and obnoxious were like "IDIOTS!" I actually liked wideman. Obviously not his play last year but he was a good guy with tough luck. Completely classless. I woulda told someone to S.TFU.

Freaking PinkHats and new fans know sh!t about hockey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad prediction for tonight's game Nov.18th agaisnt the Panthers : I'll agree that it was stupid and classless -- and I said so, VERY loudly, at the game -- but it wasn't the whole crowd. Loud idiots. Remember, these are the same people who booed Tim Thomas in a preseason game. Seriously. A lot of them are morons.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

I am all for booing when it's legit, but that is ridiculous.  I think what we see now at games a lot is too many pink hats because they want to try to come in on the cusp of something possibly good.

So, we see a bunch of bozos who need a scapegoat for last year's collapse to Philly.

Never in a million years would a good player who once played in Boston who was traded away be booed in the old Garden, especially if they played generally well here.

I'll give you an example of someone who was traded way too early because Sinden didn't want to pay him, whom Wideman sort of reminds me of:

Garry Galley.

Not the best defenders, but a good skater, passer and very good on the PP.  Sort of an underrated career, too.

Wideman isn't there yet as a defender, but he's close. One off year isn't what the player is.

As you can see by last year's 3-0 collapse to Philly, it had little to do with Wideman's poor defensive season. He actually played very good in that series.

At least he stood up for his teammates, could transition and was very good from the point on the PP. He just had one of those off years.

They year before he was great.  He's more of an offenive player, obviously, so he just needed to be paired with a guy who could cover.

Anyway, I miss the old Garden for the building and the fans.  I know some of you who still go are old fans, but the newer fans are clueless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

duinne - we should sit together, I think you and I were the only ones in the building saying that.

Also, I noticed a HUGE amount of non-hockey non-knowledgabble fans there, place was half empty midway thru first period in lower bowl.  Overheard from the people behind me;

'That Greg Campbell is the cousin of Colin Campbell you know'
    'REALLY!?!?!'
    'Yah, famous hockey family. Their common grandfather was Clarence Campbell.'

<sigh />

Old couple next to us were dead silent and transfixed all night.

I was in the green seats, too.

Checked out Milbury and Tappen after the game.  Both are very short very thin with unusually large heads, the cameras make them look totally different.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad prediction for tonight's game Nov.18th agaisnt the Panthers : duinne - we should sit together, I think you and I were the only ones in the building saying that. Also, I noticed a HUGE amount of non-hockey non-knowledgabble fans there, place was half empty midway thru first period in lower bowl.  Overheard from the people behind me; 'That Greg Campbell is the cousin of Colin Campbell you know' 'REALLY!?!?!' 'Yah, famous hockey family. Their common grandfather was Clarence Campbell.' <sigh /> Old couple next to us were dead silent and transfixed all night. I was in the green seats, too. Checked out Milbury and Tappen after the game.  Both are very short very thin with unusually large heads, the cameras make them look totally different.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

*shakes head*   Send them to the box so they can feel great shame.  Then they go free!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad prediction for tonight's game Nov.18th agaisnt the Panthers : Your predictions are generally horrible, but you have gotten a few correct. Examples: The sun is coming up in the morning.  If I boil water, it will be hot.  And of course, at some point today it will be 5 o'clock. Maybe even twice. Well done Stanley.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    Not if the pressure is low enough ;) - sorry aother wrong one for Stanley! (I know I'm grasping at straws but I'm an engineer so it's built in)

And about Wideman I couldn't agree more, as much as I would have hated for Rask to lose his shutout part of me wanted Wideman to pot one just to shut everyone up.