Sad sad sad sad sad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Sad sad sad sad sad

In Response to Re: Sad sad sad sad sad:
    [QUOTE]Bin away from here for awhile, (oil patch) no internet..... Drop the instigator rule and let's get back to hockey the way it was meant to be played. Anybody that is against fighting has no business calling themselves a bruin fan.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

R you still up North, I am at Kearl Correctional-Wapasu, ususally in Main, home now for my 5 days. Gad I hate travel.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Bobblehead Buttman came in 93, must have been a pre condition for him taking over.

I still hate the rule.  Give an extra penalty if warranted end of story.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad sad sad sad sad : R you still up North, I am at Kearl Correctional-Wapasu, ususally in Main, home now for my 5 days. Gad I hate travel.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]Grande Prairie is home base, will be working in Dawson Creek for the winter. Full internet yeha.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad sad sad sad sad : R you still up North, I am at Kearl Correctional-Wapasu, ususally in Main, home now for my 5 days. Gad I hate travel.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]What the hell is with these camps that still do not have internet. Most do .....mine didn't. If that happens again it will be air card time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad sad sad sad sad : What the hell is with these camps that still do not have internet. Most do .....mine didn't. If that happens again it will be air card time.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

I have internet, sort of, can skype home, but I doubt I will be watching the B's this year, tho every freakin Flames, Oil and Nucks game is broadcast in the freakin camp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

What is really needed on BDC is a spirited debate between a select few who think hockey is only analyzed by those who played the game, those who post continuously, those who memorize players youtube contributions for evidence, those who wrtie in rhymes or haiku,  those who reject all other commentaties by media types as bunk, then those who beleive minutiae (specificity) is the best way to prove an arguement.  Now that sums up a few on here.  The rest are just fans who say the game is ok as it is played now.  I am not one of those on any of those counts.  So goes the Life of Brian.  Checking out! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sad sad sad sad sad : Colorado, Tampa, Dallas, Carolina, Nashville, San Jose and Columbus are doing fine. One new team has moved in the past 20 years. Which of "those teams" are you referring to?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Not so sure about Columbus. Lots of money being lost there—$10 million to $12 million a year. Here's a link to a story that provides details about what's going on in Columbus:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]Your comparison is off: On the street, if the other guy isn't a willing participant, it's assault. So, yes, I ask. If the other guy turns me down, I don't jump him. I have a job, a home, and a family and I'm not risking that to a lawsuit because some idiot pissed me off. But, in hockey it's different. Just drop the gloves and make him pay.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

You must not pay much attention to lawsuits these days. Do REALLY think that if you "asked" someone to fight and then you proceeded to hurt him, that you would NOT get sued anyway?  Not to mention you would not be exempt of criminal charges, either.

Don't kid yourself into believing "asking" exempts you from a suit in our litigation-crazy society.