Sad to see Tyler in the Dallas uniform

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sad to see Tyler in the Dallas uniform

I know I am going to love Ericksson but I really feel sad to see Tyler with a Dallas jersey and I know its going to hurt for a while, lets hope that one of the 3 youngsters we got in that deal will make the big club shortky and will have an impact in the NHL.

OH well as long as we get our 4 Stanley Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Sad to see Tyler in the Dallas uniform

...like the impact 19 had last year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Who?  Bonnie Tyler?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/4048609/literal-total-eclipse-of-the-heart

Are you not entertained?!?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Oh man, what a riot!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I know Stanley.  Watching him and Rich Peverly tearing it up in Dallas is going to be tough for all of us...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I know I am going to love Ericksson but I really feel sad to see Tyler with a Dallas jersey and I know its going to hurt for a while, lets hope that one of the 3 youngsters we got in that deal will make the big club shortky and will have an impact in the NHL.

OH well as long as we get our 4 Stanley Cups by 2020

I think by the mid-point of this season, it'll be "Tyler-who?"  Loui is tailor-made for Boston's system, a MUCH better (and consistent) two-way player and will play on all the special teams.  Like Bergie, a jack-of-all-trades.  And they'll both likely be on the same line.

I just hope between Fraser and Smith, one can stick around on the big club and be serviceable.  Morrow is the one I'm really hoping develops, and soon, to make this deal a steal.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And I just realized that I still have that damn song in my head, so FU Book.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[dusts off hands]  All done here, then!

Are you not entertained?!?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I know Stanley.  Watching him and Rich Peverly tearing it up in Dallas is going to be tough for all of us...

Especially when the Stars beat out the Bruins for one of those 4 Cups they're going to win by 2020, Fletch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Don't think there's much chance of a shift in attitude from Seguin in Dallas. He'll likely have similar numbers as 2012-2013. Don't miss him won't miss him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

Don't think there's much chance of a shift in attitude from Seguin in Dallas. He'll likely have similar numbers as 2012-2013. Don't miss him won't miss him.

We'll see - I think you'll see a spike in his numbers no matter what due to the fact he'll be getting first line minutes, just like Wheeler had a spike in his numbers getting first line duty in Atlanta/Winnipeg. Now whether or not Seguin goes through the same attitude shift that Wheeler has gone through over the past two seasons remains to be seen. The right environment and the right coach has switched Wheeler around a fair amount. It remains to be seen if Seguin has a) found that right spot and b) is willing to change.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

We'll see - I think you'll see a spike in his numbers no matter what due to the fact he'll be getting first line minutes, just like Wheeler had a spike in his numbers getting first line duty in Atlanta/Winnipeg. Now whether or not Seguin goes through the same attitude shift that Wheeler has gone through over the past two seasons remains to be seen. The right environment and the right coach has switched Wheeler around a fair amount. It remains to be seen if Seguin has a) found that right spot and b) is willing to change.

That and the fact that he is very talented.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh crap - I just realized this is a Stanley thread and I mentioned Wheeler - what the hell was I thinking?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ...thanks for the good laugh....

what is yellow, sour and that you put in your drink ??   Right on ....a PEV

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ...thanks for the good laugh....

what is yellow, sour and that you put in your drink ??   Right on ....a PEV

Good one, Stanley.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Don't think of him in the wrong uniform. Think of him finally in the correct position, centre.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I just hope Loui Eriksson will have a great season and one of the youngsters we got in the trade makes the team ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

Sections
Shortcuts