SAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

SAD

When was the last time the Bruins had 6 goals scored against them in two striaght games? I love the Bruins but there is more problems here than can be fixed before the playoffs, if they don't play themselves out of the playoffs. There is nothing good happening for this team at all and TT has really crapped out. It is sad to see such a good team fall to injury, bad suspensions, poor personnel comments and all leading up to the team chemistry coming completely apart. I have not lost faith but I hope things start being alot more possitive ASAP.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: SAD

I'm with you Brunod, but when things start going bad sometimes you need some luck or a fluke goal or a goalie playing light out.Right now all three are going against the B's. They're headed home and lets hope they can forget about the last 4 games and win 1 on this short homestand. You have to hang your hat on something,like Jimmy V said, never give up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: SAD

They're terrible and they're not going to get much better.  Certainly not enough to win the Cup.  The injuries have mounted, the goalie is tired and they've lost their will to play Boston Bruins hockey.

The good news is that hockey is a great sport, and no matter if the B's are winning or losing, it's still hockey.

Sections
Shortcuts