same hit by gill as chara...but this is ok in mtl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

same hit by gill as chara...but this is ok in mtl

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.canadiens.nhl.com%2Fvideocenter%2Fconsole%3Fhlg%3D20092010%252C2%252C149%26event%3DMTL476&h=d1e61

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Re: same hit by gill as chara...but this is ok in mtl

Oh my God...I've heard about this supposedly being up on the Habs website, but I didn't believe it. Notice how the crowd ooohs and cheers for the hit? To watch this video inspires an immeasurable desire to vomit all over montreal.

This link might be more helpful if the first one doesn't work:

http://video.canadiens.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20092010,2,149&event=MTL476

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I'm calling the cops

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Get the Director of Stupidity (Prosecution) in Quebec on the line STAT!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

these fools up there really got issues this hit is almost identical as chara's unreal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I think it's been posted like 10x already. Enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You guys are wasting your time ...you should post these videos on RDS.ca
    All you have to do is open a fake account like I did ...I have been posting a video of Pacioretty dirty hit with the user name Max Pacioretty ...and I have just been suspended by RDS ...all they want to hear is comments against Chara..those guys are worst than Kadafi..no wonder their fans are totally brainwashed

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

I'm lookin back, Legion but I don't see where it's been posted 10x... at least not as its own thread.  

Can't say I'm surprised.  Hipocritical Canadien fans.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah i tried posting all kinds of links and they did not put my messade on theird boards RDS.  It is clear who they work for!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Maybe Hal didn't know where he was on the ice?  His view was obstructed by his height - he's a big guy, after all?  Hal didn't mean it, he's just tall and strong.  No need for discipline.  It was an accident.  No need for the major crimes unit.  He's just big.

Oui, that was sarcasm, for Habs-fan-idiots who might not know le difference.  

Sacre bleu (blanc et rouge).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

tabernak and a half!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

If you youtube Hal Gill hit, Jon Sims comes up and then the next slice in line shows why Hal might not mess with Chara in Boston.  Merry Christmas.  Nice mention of the Sheriff, by the way, although I liked neither at the time(s).