same old c#@p

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

Re: same old c#@p

dont forget cant break puck out of own zone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p:
    dont forget cant break puck out of own zone.
    Posted by chitownBruinfan

To me that is their biggest weakness.......D handling the puck like it's a grenade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

oach has incredibily boring system, and GM has spent like a drunken sailor on mediocore guys like ferrence, wheeler, ryder, resigning 33 yr olds to 7 yr deals (savvy and chara), seidenberg, paille, etc etc etc.  We need legit, top end talent.  I would rather be going with the mcquaids and kampfers of the world and have us sign or trade for a legit talented player.  No more mediocore, overpaid guys.  Go get some real talent!  Trade anything for a guy like richards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

oach has incredibily boring system, and GM has spent like a drunken sailor on mediocore guys like ferrence, wheeler, ryder, resigning 33 yr olds to 7 yr deals (savvy and chara), seidenberg, paille, etc etc etc.  We need legit, top end talent.  I would rather be going with the mcquaids and kampfers of the world and have us sign or trade for a legit talented player.  No more mediocore, overpaid guys.  Go get some real talent!  Trade anything for a guy like richards.
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan

Let's see if we can get Kovalchuk from Jersey.He's a superstar.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : Let's see if we can get Kovalchuk from Jersey.He's a superstar.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Dez, I just wanted them to come out, and take it to the Leafs......instead, they came out flat, although a much better 2nd....hopefully they can carry that into the 3rd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : Dez, I just wanted them to come out, and take it to the Leafs......instead, they came out flat, although a much better 2nd....hopefully they can carry that into the 3rd.
    Posted by Beezfan4life

That was directed towards the fellow suggesting we dump all of our average guys for a superstar.You're right though.Great 2nd period.Hope it carries over into the 3rd.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : That was directed towards the fellow suggesting we dump all of our average guys for a superstar.You're right though.Great 2nd period.Hope it carries over into the 3rd.
    Posted by dezaruchi

More than anything, I want Tuukka to get the win...he really needs to get some confidence back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : More than anything, I want Tuukka to get the win...he really needs to get some confidence back.
    Posted by Beezfan4life

He's playing well.If he can keep it up the win is his.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Campbell line benched this period? I thought they played well the first two period

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

I wonder if they were benched since Campbell wasn't 100 percent. 

Past few games it seems like CJ is stating in the locker room that the top three lines after two periods will get to play the third

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

If you're right, yaz, sounds like a pretty reasonable solution to a team that acts like it isn't motivated.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to same old c#@p:
    No sustained pressure in the Leafs zone...out hustled to lose pucks, getting burnt on the long stretch pass..........and its the Leafs.........THE LEAFS.....Bruins are a slow team, and it's very apparent tonight.
    Posted by Beezfan4life
    Yup same old cr#p, another 2 points. As i'm sure most know that would be 8 of a possible 10 points on this road trip, LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to same old c#@p : Yup same old cr#p, another 2 points. As i'm sure most know that would be 8 of a possible 10 points on this road trip, LOL
    Posted by pauly1

My post was about how they came out in the 1st, they got it together in the 2nd, but lackluster play early, lead to them getting behind. This team is more enjoyable to watch when their pressing. They are coming off a very successful road trip for sure, so all is good in Bruin land

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : Let's see if we can get Kovalchuk from Jersey.He's a superstar.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Did somebody say Kovy?  I think I said talent.  Wait your right, ferrence is worth every nickel of his $6M deal right?  Here's a simple test of skill, how is your shootout lineup, especially if seguin wasnt here.  Oh wait, Chara closing it out in Buf right, big time offensive fire power.  Compare that to philly, chi, det, tb, sj, pit, wash, vancouver, should we keep going?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

2 points.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : That was directed towards the fellow suggesting we dump all of our average guys for a superstar.You're right though.Great 2nd period.Hope it carries over into the 3rd.
    Posted by dezaruchi

That fellow is simply suggesting we stop extending average players a year before free agency for way more money than they would make on the open market.  Signing mediocore guys to big contracts kills a team in a cap era.  Just look at how belichek cuts ties with guys who want more than what they deserve. 

Look at every top tier team in the NHL, do we have guys like those teams?  It's ok to admit when you have a pretty good, not great team.  We have a second round playoff team right now, a few legit players can change all that. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cutthroat. Show cutthroat's posts

Really people, you've got to chill out.  They get outskated in a period and it's panic mode?  Really?  It's a long season, one that will hopefully have more upside than downside.  Folks on this message board need to settle down and enjoy our first place B's.  RELAX!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

It just drives me nuts that this team could be so much better, this coach does not give these guys best chance to win because of his all defensive, mucking, no skill necessary, system and his lack of emotion and even worse, lack of ability to get his guys to play hard and play 3 periods.  I think that's the beef from people on here cutthroat.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : That fellow is simply suggesting we stop extending average players a year before free agency for way more money than they would make on the open market.  Signing mediocore guys to big contracts kills a team in a cap era.  Just look at how belichek cuts ties with guys who want more than what they deserve.  Look at every top tier team in the NHL, do we have guys like those teams?  It's ok to admit when you have a pretty good, not great team.  We have a second round playoff team right now, a few legit players can change all that. 

Yes.Chara is a star.Thomas is a star.Seguin is certainly showing signs.Bergeron and Krejci are Olympians  and I'd say Savard,Horton and Lucic are no slouches.This isn't football so don't bother with the Patriots rah rah.Most cup winners can roll 4 lines and have a good spare.That's where Boston is at.What more can they do to silence the critics other than win games?Come back and tell me how weak they look after a 3 game losing streak-not when they've just picked up 8 of 10 on the road.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : Yes.Chara is a star.Thomas is a star.Seguin is certainly showing signs.Bergeron and Krejci are Olympians  and I'd say Savard,Horton and Lucic are no slouches.This isn't football so don't bother with the Patriots rah rah.Most cup winners can roll 4 lines and have a good spare.That's where Boston is at.What more can they do to silence the critics other than win games?Come back and tell me how weak they look after a 3 game losing streak-not when they've just picked up 8 of 10 on the road.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Not to be a ball buster Dez cause I agree with you on most everything but... If the Patriots teach anything it is that no one is bigger then the team and there are no superstars.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Another victory, another thread about how ugly the win was.

Many Bruins fans are so dumb.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : Yes.Chara is a star.Thomas is a star.Seguin is certainly showing signs.Bergeron and Krejci are Olympians  and I'd say Savard,Horton and Lucic are no slouches.This isn't football so don't bother with the Patriots rah rah.Most cup winners can roll 4 lines and have a good spare.That's where Boston is at.What more can they do to silence the critics other than win games?Come back and tell me how weak they look after a 3 game losing streak-not when they've just picked up 8 of 10 on the road.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I agree, those guys are all very good players, like I said, we are close.  I think we are missing a top tier winger and dman to really compete for the cup though.  Our def is average at best.  I don't need losing streaks to see that we haven't exactly been lighting it up for the past 2+ seasons.  I want a cup, not a pretty good team. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : I agree, those guys are all very good players, like I said, we are close.  I think we are missing a top tier winger and dman to really compete for the cup though.  Our def is average at best.  I don't need losing streaks to see that we haven't exactly been lighting it up for the past 2+ seasons.  I want a cup, not a pretty good team. 

As I said,all they can do to prove themselves is win.Lately they have been winning even though they're underperforming by some folks standards.To me,that's a positive.If your team is able to win without being at their best-awesome.imagine how good they can be when it all comes together.I'm not opposed to PC makings improvements if he can but I don't see all of these holes in the lineup that you're seeing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The Bruins have worked their way to 1st place in the Division, 3rd in the conference and just got 8 of 10 pts. on their road trip. Rask has just come off a very good game and things are going well for the Bruins, also Savy got the winner in TO tonight, so let the boys play as they are all starting to play better. Some of the fans get very ansee about the Bruins but as a fan myself I love the passion. I hope they keep up the winning and can stay ahead of the Habs. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: same old c#@p : Not to be a ball buster Dez cause I agree with you on most everything but... If the Patriots teach anything it is that no one is bigger then the team and there are no superstars.
    Posted by callodthedom19

The Bruins seem to have that sort of thing going on too.I just get peeved by people  referring to Boston's talent as mediocre.

Sections
Shortcuts