Same old, same old in Minnesota...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Re: Same old, same old in Minnesota...

In Response to Re: Same old, same old in Minnesota...:
    [QUOTE]Too much reliance on the point men. No offense coming from under the circles and their entry into the offensive needs work. I attribute most of this to injuries and all in all didnt think they played that bad a game today, the effort was there. SoxFan your right to a point, but all those goalies you mentioned also made some real tough saves also. Ward and Lundqvist came in here and just stole a game, plain and simple. It would be nice if TT or Tuuka could do the same, perhaps give some momentum.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Kel

I'm not sure why injuries would be a reason to get out hit for the 3rd game in a row against the likes of the scabs, Winnipeg wheelers and mediocre wild ... troubling

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Same old, same old in Minnesota... : Kel I'm not sure why injuries would be a reason to get out hit for the 3rd game in a row against the likes of the scabs, Winnipeg wheelers and mediocre wild ... troubling
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

I'll agree with you about Minny and the Habs, but all Winnipeg does is hit (they can't do much else) The Jets have six players in the top 60 in hits, Boston has one (Lucic). And this season if Wheeler was on the Bruins, he'd be fourth on the team in that category behind Lucic, Chara, and Seidenberg. It's pretty much the only thing that team is really good at.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Same old, same old in Minnesota... : I'll agree with you about Minny and the Habs, but all Winnipeg does is hit (they can't do much else) The Jets have six players in the top 60 in hits, Boston has one (Lucic). And this season if Wheeler was on the Bruins, he'd be fourth on the team in that category behind Lucic, Chara, and Seidenberg. It's pretty much the only thing that team is really good at.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    I think Peg is a great hitting team, but to be out hit almost double by Mon & the Jets is troublesome.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Same old, same old in Minnesota... : I think Peg is a great hitting team, but to be out hit almost double by Mon & the Jets is troublesome.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

This is supposed to be the Bruins' game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In response to "Re: Same old, same old in Minnesota...": [QUOTE]Too much reliance on the point men. No offense coming from under the circles and their entry into the offensive needs work. Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE] Bingo, 50 wrist shots from the point wont score often. Teams just clog the middle, pressure our points, and allow outside dmen shots. No wonder every goalie we play looks like Roy. Time for legit talent infusion, the depth game isn't getting it done, and no pev or Horton makes us weak at best upfront.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Same old, same old in Minnesota... : I'll agree with you about Minny and the Habs, but all Winnipeg does is hit (they can't do much else) The Jets have six players in the top 60 in hits, Boston has one (Lucic). And this season if Wheeler was on the Bruins, he'd be fourth on the team in that category behind Lucic, Chara, and Seidenberg. It's pretty much the only thing that team is really good at.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Red

good info..all I can say is wow -

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Same old as in lose again. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

That's an ugly reality, red but it says a lot about what's been happening over the last while and how far the Bruins have strayed from what makes them successful.  Wheeler!?! Fourth!?!  Whoa!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Wow, the Bruins really sucked donkeykawk today. They've been doing that a lot lately. F#cking brutal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Same old, same old in Minnesota... : That's an ugly reality, red but it says a lot about what's been happening over the last while and how far the Bruins have strayed from what makes them successful.  Wheeler!?! Fourth!?!  Whoa!
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he still drives me batty with his lack of ice vision and understanding of positioning, particularly going north-south, but he's brought a lot more grit to his game and I think that's Noel's and Kane's influence.

I also agree the Bruins have gotten away from this strength recently, and it's hurting them on the score sheet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Red, and those who agree are right. Claude is cautioning his team that they cannot take penalties, and they are playing like pansies except for Bergeron, Kelly, Caron, Paille, and Campbell. Even Lucic has one good game and two skate softly games. Ok, the officials have been rather one sided when ever the bruins take the ice. Claude should throw the bench at them. Turn Marchand loose. Maybe he will be fined or creamed, but he won't back down. Seguin is also throwing checks, but he still needs 20 lbs. to help out. forget the refs Looch, play your game. kreji has never been a solid checking center, but he can skate and pass, lift the stick and dig for rebounds. One negative may be that Chara's shot can hurt a Bruins player as much as the other side [Seguin now knows] Claude's favorite pouliot has yet to check anyone