1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nullify. Show nullify's posts

Same old same old with the Bruins.

Long time listener, first time caller.

And it's about time someone states the OBVIOUS.  They finally won a cup last year and had to pay for it in blood.  They league tried to keep them from winning last year, but they did it with blood sweat and tears.

Wake up and smell the coffee.  Do I have to draw you a picture?  The "Big Bad Bruins" sell tickets and get tv revenue - and even more when your team beats the "Big Bad Bruins".  NBC coughed up a couple of billion for the NHL and what better way to get ratings than have 29/30% of your market happy when the Bruins lose to your team.  And what NBC, and CBC want - they get.

Today was typical.  Malkin should have gotten a major penalty and should have been ejected and suspended for the remainder of the system, but what happens?  Refs call a 2 minute penalty. Chara gets boarded no game ejection for that one.

It's so obvious.  Colin Campbell calls Marc Savard a "little faker" after he gets concussed by Cooke.  When are Bruins fans going to do something about travesty of justice?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Same old same old with the Bruins.

99 more posts to go.  Good luck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nullify. Show nullify's posts

In Response to Re: Same old same old with the Bruins.:
    99 more posts to go.  Good luck.
    Posted by hangnail

I don't need 99 posts to point out the OBVIOUS.  Bergeron, Savard, Horton all get concussed and no penalties called.  

This is nothing new.

It's been going on for years.  Disgraceful.  Wayne Macki crushes Ted Green's skull and what happens?  Ted Green nearly dies and the Vancouver Canucks celebrate him by retiring his jersery.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nullify. Show nullify's posts

Exhibit 'A' - direct from star.com

"Warren has to go," Campbell wrote to then officiating director Stephen Walkom on Feb. 26, 2007, part of the evidence presented in an Ontario Labour Relations Board hearing examining Warren's termination last year.

Campbell wrote "Savard that little faker"

And then

"There must be a way to get rid of this guy."

Then Cooke takes out Savard.  And then Warren fired.

EXACTLY like Jack Ruby taking out Oswald.  Evidence gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Now we have a troll going under two names..

Great.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Now we have a troll going under two names.. Great.
    Posted by kelvana33

Not so sure about that, certainly nullify is troll"ish", but look more closely.  Looks to me like nullify is the "anti-null."
    "nullify"
    to render or declare legally void or inoperative: to nullify a contract
    to deprive (something) of value or effectiveness; make futile
    or of no consequence.

The icon is of the dead Jack Nicholson character in the shining, as opposed to Jack Nicholson axing his way through the bthroom door.

The signature line "Give me that bat Wendy" is what Nicholson says before he takes the bat upside the head.  As opposed to null's signature of "honey I'm home" which is what the Nicholson character says as he axes tha bathroom door.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Same old same old with the Bruins. : I don't need 99 posts to point out the OBVIOUS.  Bergeron, Savard, Horton all get concussed and no penalties called.   This is nothing new. It's been going on for years.  Disgraceful.  Wayne Macki crushes Ted Green's skull and what happens?  Ted Green nearly dies and the Vancouver Canucks celebrate him by retiring his jersery.
    Posted by nullify

Wayne Macki's (I knowthe spelling is wrong, for some reason, the auto-censor doesn't like the correct spelling) number was retired because he died of brain cancer, which was diagnosed while he was still a Canuck.  He was also a fan favourite.  And don't forget that the Green incident occured BEFORE he became a Canuck.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts