San Jose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

San Jose

Is San jose a boston's clone?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

Re: San Jose

what team do you root for?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Tampa

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

greatseason...lonely sad soul, still searching the world for a friend. let us know how your life-long quest pans out. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: San Jose:
    greatseason...lonely sad soul, still searching the world for a friend. let us know how your life-long quest pans out. 
    Posted by adkbeesfan

=============================================
      Actually no,we don`t want to know.That would require the D*Bag posting again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Actually i feel very good, i'm happily married to a lovely woman, we have a charming daughter with a good health despite her car accident,  a great job an my dog does'nt bark to often.. my house is full of love, joy of living, we have very good friends.....can't ask for more, yep only moving ! Something else? i forgot ...i love hockey..! and annoying you!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

Actually i feel very good, i'm happily married to a lovely woman, we have a charming daughter with a good health despite her car accident,  a great job an my dog does'nt bark to often.. my house is full of love, joy of living, we have very good friends.....can't ask for more, yep only moving ! Something else? i forgot ...i love hockey..! and annoying you!
    Posted by Greatseason

yeah but your so embarrssed by your team the habs you have to lie and cheer for whoever the bruins are playing, sad really..
    im proud of my team.
    do you think the habs are practicing diving right now or golf?
    dance troll dance!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

hey billy, your one of my favorite all time characters so i'm going to help you out here. do your best to pretend greatseasons doesn't exist. hes a habs fan from portugal apparently who likes to spend his time bashing the bruins in every way he can. he is very stupid. he is a worthless human being

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

And dont forget to report him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Posted by Greatseason

You have all that but you are on these boards all day long. Somebody is lying.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to San Jose:
    Is San jose a boston's clone?
    Posted by Greatseason

Greatseason a cactustony clone?
    827 posts of boring.
    but no please tell us more about your wife,daughter,dog,job,and Portugal because u have nothing to offer hockey wise. i seriously find the posts about your family,pets and your job more interesting then the hockey ones. its funny u never hear of anyone going to live or vacation in Portugal,its always someone leaving there to come to America. so i wanted to find out why. everyone i asked called the country a dump. one guy in work who lived there for 10 years while serving in the air force in the Azores on terceira called it"the armpit of europe" haha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

getting defensive guys ? pathetic..!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Posted by Greatseason

hahahah your wife must abuse you and you come to take it out on the bruins fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to San Jose : Greatseason a cactustony clone? 827 posts of boring. but no please tell us more about your wife,daughter,dog,job,and Portugal because u have nothing to offer hockey wise. i seriously find the posts about your family,pets and your job more interesting then the hockey ones. its funny u never hear of anyone going to live or vacation in Portugal,its always someone leaving there to come to America. so i wanted to find out why. everyone i asked called the country a dump. one guy in work who lived there for 10 years while serving in the air force in the Azores on terceira called it"the armpit of europe" haha
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold
    Are you lying to yourself or to others? ..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

Looks like montreal and portuguese don't know how to lose gracefully.....good lesson to teach your kid....putz!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

-=*yawn*=-

Where's rmiller? At least *he* was entertaining. This Greatseason character is very boring. Please try harder to amuse me. Thanks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Posted by Greatseason

Isnt that sweet. I think talking about your feelings is in another forum!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

do you lose gracefully? from what i red here last year i think not... bashing  ... bashing your team, bashing frenchspeaking people when your best player is french, bashing Clode Julien, refs, bashing each others, now bashing portuguese ... always did and always will, if you lose you'll bash again...it's not bean town, it's bashing town! let montreal out of it.. i spent time there and I enjoyed and yep i kinda like their team..so what.. it's absolutly none of your business..  Nothing to do with Bruins, it's their bipolars and egocentrics fans i dislike...and make me hate my hometeam. they're too self-centered always blaming others but not able to take critisims.. wake up be humble sometimes, come down of your precious pedestal...others can be right too. Kings and Queens live in England not New England.

PS A low percentage of Montrealers hate their team why not me hating mine?

Have a good night...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: San Jose : funny you never talked about this before, since when you wanted to know? 2 days, 2 hours. LOL so funny now you're working with a portugese ! laughable ! and unbelievable! ahahahha
    Posted by Greatseason

am i lying about what? working with some who is Portuguese? when did i learn u were from Portugal? it was in a post yesterday(0T vacation:Portugal or bora bora)along with a lovely picture of lisboa during the day.your right i did lie alittle i dont work with him i work for him! owns his own drywall company and had a perfectly good plush green lawn in his backyard and paved over it for his 2 ugly water dogs. how are those 2 things for proof!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

greatseason - - you can hate the bruins, thats fine, i know a lot of people that don't....but heres what you don't get: WE DON'T CARE. do you not understand that judging by the time you spend on here, your main goal in life is to upset other people? and you have the nerve to call other people pathetic. You, great seasons, are the very definition of pathetic. you are the lowest form of life in boston. As for the french thing....well duh we bash french, its a terrible language and for the most part the places that primarily speak it are, on the whole, brutal places to be. and if our best player speaks french, can you look up when they started speaking french in slovakia? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Still bashing i think it's in your DNA.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

As for the french thing....well duh we bash french, its a terrible language and for the most part the places that primarily speak it are, on the whole, brutal places to be LOL

Since 1964, the U.S. crime rate has increased by as much as 350%, and over 11 million crimes were reported in the year 2007 alone.
    Compared with other countries, the United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world, brutal you said... :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: San Jose : am i lying about what? working with some who is Portuguese? when did i learn u were from Portugal? it was in a post yesterday(0T vacation:Portugal or bora bora)along with a lovely picture of lisboa during the day.your right i did lie alittle i dont work with him i work for him! owns his own drywall company and had a perfectly good plush green lawn in his backyard and paved over it for his 2 ugly water dogs. how are those 2 things for proof!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold
    Do you spit on your paycheck ? LOL  and for his dogs i could care less.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

enjoy your freedoms you have here in the states greatseason, be careful not to abuse them. maybe the place you're moving to won't provide you with these liberties. keep on yappin' if it makes you feel better-

Sections
Shortcuts