San Jose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: San Jose

GS shouldnt you get a job or something? You post here more than any 3-4 of the most common posters combined.

If you want to take shots at the USA just leave, I cant stand ungrateful punks like you. Get out of my country you anti american snob.

*redacted part I think is too over the top even for this jerk*

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: San Jose:
    [QUOTE]enjoy your freedoms you have here in the states greatseason, be careful not to abuse them. maybe the place you're moving to won't provide you with these liberties. keep on yappin' if it makes you feel better-
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    My freedom ends where the other's begins, i call it respect!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]GS shouldnt you get a job or something? You post here more than any 3-4 of the most common posters combined. If you want to take shots at the USA just leave, I cant stand ungrateful punks like you. Get out of my country you anti american snob. Infact why dont you go join the terrorists in pakistan if you hate us so much. Good luck, they'd strap a bomb to your useless a.ss in 2 seconds and say "go blow yourself up" "we dont even have a use for you".
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    what are U doing right now? working? i doubt it... i'm done for today, my clients need me....have a good good day !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you should look up the meaning of the word RESPECT, it seems you expect it to be given to you, without ever giving it. it's a 2 way street greatseason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

normally i don't ignore trolls, i find them too amusing, but you are so dumb that i think i could bounce a rock off your skull and you'd just smile, so your done

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

just ignore.. it remains your problem .. you don't have to respond ! you do it cuz you wanna do it, i'm not forcing you ! freedom of speech for everyone here !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

[QUOTE]Actually i feel very good, i'm happily married to a lovely woman, we have a charming daughter with a good health despite her car accident,  a great job an my dog does'nt bark to often.. my house is full of love, joy of living, we have very good friends.....can't ask for more, yep only moving ! Something else? i forgot ...i love hockey..! and annoying you!
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

n finally admits shes a troll. an ugly stinkin annoying troll that wants to annoy you.

Sections
Shortcuts