SanDon on the Money

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

SanDon on the Money

For months, SanDog has been talking about how bad Fleury's stats were in the previous two playoff years.

I dismissed this.

Boy was I wrong.

All you, SanDog.

Fleury is a total joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: SanDon on the Money

just goes to show how important that position is to post season dreams. Stacked team in front of him, but doesn't matter if he's a sieve.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

SO much better then your last thread already. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Vokoun next game perhaps?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Vokoun next game perhaps?

Me thinks so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

For months, SanDog has been talking about how bad Fleury's stats were in the previous two playoff years.

I dismissed this.

Boy was I wrong.

All you, SanDog.

Fleury is a total joke.

And I'm always the one who argued Fleury is a top 5 goalie. San and I have gone back and forth on it a few times. I'm eating crow right now, the kid looks lost out there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

There isn't a hockey fan alive who doesn't already know Fleury's true nature. But this is a Bruins forum so I don't really care.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I don't think any of the goals were as bad as when he scored on himself in the World Juniors so at least he's improving.  Guess the cup win was more the team than the goalie.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I dismissed this.

Boy was I wrong.

All you, SanDog.

Fleury is a total joke.

Not to take anything away from Sandogs genious....but whose bunker have you been holed up in.  He absolutely tanked in last years playoffs.  His gaa was over 3.00 in the 11 playoffs, and he was 15th best in the league this regular season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

I dismissed this.

Boy was I wrong.

All you, SanDog.

Fleury is a total joke.

Not to take anything away from Sandogs genious....but whose bunker have you been holed up in.  He absolutely tanked in last years playoffs.  His gaa was over 3.00 in the 11 playoffs, and he was 15th best in the league this regular season.

If you weren't in the conversations, and didn't read any of the conversations about it, don't bother trying to understand my point of view.

But that's for the great post.  You always come through with nothing but interesting and intelligent points.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

As a contradiction to my theory "the best defense is offense".  Fluery may have lost his game but maybe players like Malkin should be a bit more careful in the defensive zone.  Letang is a Norris trophy finalist for offensive stats.  Pittsburgh's defense outside of Orpik is average imo.  My my one can be made silly on these boards, CJ is correct, defense wins in the playoffs.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Crazy to think that a Stanley Cup winning goalie, who played great that year, can just tank it over the past couple years. Ya, there have been good or promising netminders that have fallen off the face of the earth, but a SC winner turning into a playoff flop?? Some of the positions he puts himself into are just silly. Talk about trying to do too much. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I dismissed this.

Boy was I wrong.

All you, SanDog.

Fleury is a total joke.

If you weren't in the conversations, and didn't read any of the conversations about it, don't bother trying to understand my point of view.

But that's for the great post.  You always come through with nothing but interesting and intelligent points.

This is a good sight for most of the year.  Steve contriubutes throughout the year.  We are in the middle of a playoff series where all of us are extremely excited about the B's.  But here comes NAS vetting who is allowed in conversations or not.  What we are allowed to complain about and not.

Dude get over yourself, you have been the boards biggest troll since the series started.  Could you please cut the shit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I dismissed this.

Boy was I wrong.

All you, SanDog.

Fleury is a total joke.

You posted for the world to discuss, my friend.  You clearly stated your "point of view" which is pretty straight forward.

Great to see you're sticking with that bi-polar, hysterical, desperate housewife,  attitude.  First you base an opinion on ignoring the obvious, then you throw it out for the more balanced Fleury's a "total joke" mindset.

Nice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Don SanDog?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Vokoun didn't look good when he filled in either. Time for... Matt Murray! Wait, who?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Vokoun didn't look good when he filled in either. Time for... Matt Murray! Wait, who?

hahaha...that would be something.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Always thought Fleury was way over rated.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

According to hockeyfutures.com the Penguinos have 2 weaknesses, their top prospects are projects, and the have NO goaltending depth. Not just weak, but NONE, ZERO! Um Shero, did you forget something?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

This is a good sight for most of the year.  Steve contriubutes throughout the year.  We are in the middle of a playoff series where all of us are extremely excited about the B's.  But here comes NAS vetting who is allowed in conversations or not.  What we are allowed to complain about and not.

Dude get over yourself, you have been the boards biggest troll since the series started.  Could you please cut the

[/QUOTE]

I usually look foreward to NAS's comments.  Sometimes insightful.  Sometimes very clever. 

NAS  --  you are off your game.  Maybe cut down on the volume of your posts.  Try counting to ten before posting. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Man, it has been years since that flight home from Montreal, where I was sitting next to Fleury's agent....Fleury was in the rear of the plane making his way to the NHL draft. I had to listen to his agent talk Fleury up. There was some truth to it....But he hasnt shown what everyone thought he would show.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

A goalie would need to be the same size and as good an athlete as Kobe Bryant for me to even consider using #1 pick on him. It's too easy to get decent goaltending in the later rounds.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

A goalie would need to be the same size and as good an athlete as Kobe Bryant for me to even consider using #1 pick on him. It's too easy to get decent goaltending in the later rounds.

Careful!  I said this about Subban (first round pick instead of first overall, of course) and got taken to the woodshed!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

There isn't a hockey fan alive who doesn't already know Fleury's true nature. But this is a Bruins forum so I don't really care.

He's won a Stanley Cup, so he's accomplished something. Whether he can call up that talent in 2013 is questionable, but depending how the series shakes out......it may become very relevant to this forum.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Careful!  I said this about Subban (first round pick instead of first overall, of course) and got taken to the woodshed!

i still have copies of the transcripts, word for word..

And I'll forget about it as long as you start a Kelvana Genious thread!