Saturday Afternoon Games.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Saturday Afternoon Games.

Okay, to watch a Saturday afternoon game I have to move alot of things around so I would appreciate it if i dont get the usual uninspired 2-1 or 3-2 loss here, with  the obligitaory 0 for 4 or 1 for 5 fustrating power plays mixed in. Seems like it's been this way since I was a kid watching, especially when they play at home. Actually went to the Nashville game this year and was shocked to see a victory, what is it with this team, no matter who the coach is, what players they have they just do not perform on Sat day games? I have no idea what their record is over the years but doesnt it seem that way?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Re: Saturday Afternoon Games.

Kelvana, I was going to start a similar post. I will be watching this game and hoping against hope that the Bs will pull out a win. Why? Cause our stinkin team down here can't stop a beach ball and the Jets refuse to play like the old Thrashers so we need lots of help. Besides, I hate Ovechkin and any loss for the Caps is a win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Off to a great start in this one too!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

The B's never seem to do well in any afternoon game.
    Got home and heard the score of 2-0. Really, didn't see the time left but it could not have been any more that half way through. Get upstairs, tuen on the computer and BOOM. Lucic Scores! 5 sec left in the first. Here's hoping the B's are awake now and finsih this one, Bruins Style. Physical and putting puck past Vokoun.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I was saying the same thing to my wife. Since I can remember, Saturday matinees (esp at the Garden) have generally been lackluster efforts. I wonder why?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

And tomorrow is another afternoon. Vokoun has Seguin talking to himself. Kreji lost his cool; Zanon takes a second penalty; must be a lot of stickwork in some of the scrums, plus Kreji pulled down behind the net = no call??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stunner416. Show stunner416's posts

Just afternoon games in general the B's do not play well in.  Doesn't help them that 18 out of their 82 games this year are afternoon games.  Seems pretty high to me as I checked a few other teams in the East and they average 5-8 afternoon games a year.  The NHL will have to look at balancing afternoon games equally as they are definitely not an advantage to some teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

I wish the Bruins would just get rid of these home afternoon games they have never played good in them. 

Sections
Shortcuts