Saturday's Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Saturday's Game

Looks like the league's biggest hypocrites are at it again.  Last week, they decided to make Rat Cooke an Alternate Captain.  Now, with Bergeron out for tomorrow, they'll have an A to give out for a game.  My question is, who do we give it to, and what do we tell them to do to Cooke?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Saturday's Game

Give it to Kaberle.  But punish the hell out of Cooke on every opportunity

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Thornton - Tell him to pull the jersey over his head and wail away. With Thornton suspended, Seguin gets more time. Win, win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I'd rather punish Cooke for every second of every shift, than twirl around with Thornton for 30 seconds - that would be letting him off too easy and has already been done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

why not both?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Good point but I wonder if Thornton will be able to talk him into it again.  I think Cooke feels he has already answered for the Savard hit, and will turtle like usual from here on out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Lucic... and nothing needs to be said

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday's Game:
    [QUOTE]Thornton - Tell him to pull the jersey over his head and wail away. With Thornton suspended, Seguin gets more time. Win, win.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

having thornton go all bertuzzi on cooke would really help with the seguin situation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Krejci or Lucic

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i think lucic should get the A.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday's Game:
    [QUOTE]Thornton - Tell him to pull the jersey over his head and wail away. With Thornton suspended, Seguin gets more time. Win, win.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Me Likey!

Definitely Lucic. Maybe Thomas?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Horton could do a lot of damage to that poor excuse for a hockey player (the board made me change my original wording) Cooke but we also want to beat them on the scoresheet.

Go B's

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I could see Thomas grabbing that little punk Cooke for crashing the crease too hard.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Looch should most definitely get the A

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Lucic... and nothing needs to be said

Agreed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Somebody's gotta break that idiot.  Whoever knocks his lights out will get a case of champagne sent to him from the other 28 teams.

Sections
Shortcuts