Sauve for Flick is the first trade..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Sauve for Flick is the first trade..

Per TSN, Flick from CHI, "can fight"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Sauve for Flick is the first trade..

Got ya by a minute :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I know there is a Christmas Story joke in here some where. I just dont have the energy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JanneyJoyce. Show JanneyJoyce's posts

I loved Sauve. Need more information about Flick. Confused about this move. Piece for another trade?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Got ya by a minute :)

Ha ha ha, well played Lambda. My need to capitalize and punctuate cost me ;) Thread dead people!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

With Payne and MacDermid gone this trade makes sense. Room will need to be made for Camara and Griffith eventually this spring anyways.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Here is Flick's page from Hockeysfuture.com, for what it's worth.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/rob_flick/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

I know there is a Christmas Story joke in here some where. I just dont have the energy.

Of course he's a fighter. if the whole class saw you get your tongue frozen to a pole as a result of bullying, you'd have a chip on your shoulder as well...

Poor kid, fire department came down and everything, now, he beats up fellow hockey players all the while picturing Ralphie.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Dont get this one.  Guys like MacDermind are a dime a dozen.  Sauve hasnt progressed as hoped, sure, but to flip him for a skating clown in training....I dont like it at first pass.  We had Christian Hanson, who is kind of the same thing as Flick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

Of course he's a fighter. if the whole class saw you get your tongue frozen to a pole as a result of bullying, you'd have a chip on your shoulder as well...

Poor kid, fire department came down and everything, now, he beats up fellow hockey players all the while picturing Ralphie.

Thanks, I knew someone would step up to the plate.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Oh my! Who said this guy could fight? Yikes! looked at 6-7 fights & he gets pounded in more than half them. I mean one-sided belt downs. Maybe they meant willing to fight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to pucman's comment:

Oh my! Who said this guy could fight? Yikes! looked at 6-7 fights & he gets pounded in more than half them. I mean one-sided belt downs. Maybe they meant willing to fight.

Somebody has to step up to take Campbell's place when he retires.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to pucman's comment:

They're going to need a replacement for Campbell eventually.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Beat me by a second GNB!!!!

Get out of my head!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Flick is signed for another two years while Sauve becomes an RFA this summer.

The Bruins must have seen enough of him to think it's time for a change and re-signing him wasn't going to happen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

LOL   love campbell!  Really, I think campbell could take this guy. Who knows maybe hes the second coming of that #36 from philly, with some size! Just a pain the butt bowling ball. 22 should ask for a raise if he ends up riding 4th line LW.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

classify this trade in the "hope this kid does better with you than he did with us" folder....

another early b's pick goes by the wayside....

Sections
Shortcuts