Savard Cost us the Game against Philly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Savard Cost us the Game against Philly

Nice give away in the offensive zone to cause the 3 on 1.....

B's have not played well since Savvy returned.... Team Chemistry not as strong....just my opinion... anyone else agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Savard Cost us the Game against Philly

In Response to Savard Cost us the Game against Philly:
    [QUOTE]Nice give away in the offensive zone to cause the 3 on 1..... B's have not played well since Savvy returned.... Team Chemistry not as strong....just my opinion... anyone else agree?
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]
    The worst part is that it was Savards best game yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

The guy didn't take his ritalin before the game.  Absolute spazz.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I agree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

B's haven't played well all season! The played very well tonite though. One of their better games, except not sticking up for a teammate AGAIN!
    Not sure what Savvy was thinking though! He usually takes a look, but........I dunno, rust?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

in 4 on 4, things like that happen, i totally disagree

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yawn,

what do you think they should do, bench him? god, some people just don't know how to deal with failure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I missed the last 15 seconds of OT bc my center ice F^&&^&king cut out... Anyway, savard is rushing his plays looks like he is still scared.  Hopefully his composure will come back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The Bruins lost this game for one main reason.

Boucher.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

To me it just seems like he's trying to make too many fancy passes and drop passes . Maybe he's trying too hard , i dunno.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

5 shots on a 5 minute power play?

shelley tried to blow the game, but alas.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I disagree ,  chemsitry has not changed.  Give credit to Philly they played a great game,  also.
    On that note tomorrow Go Pats !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Savard Cost us the Game against Philly:
    [QUOTE]To me it just seems like he's trying to make too many fancy passes and drop passes . Maybe he's trying too hard , i dunno.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

I see that also.  He made a few passes back to the point that were poor and cost the B's the zone.

The play at the end was just inexcusable. 

He'll get better.  If he's at 100%, in 25 games, all of these passes are great.  In the meantime, he should tone down his no look bs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

What cost us the game was not scoring on a 5 minute power play.. sorry but you have to bury one or two there and make Flyers pay.. this team lacks offensive speed going into the zone by their forwards and they don't force the opposing dmen to back up.. you saw tonite Flyers d men almost at the blue line to meet the forwards , because Bruins don't come in with a lot of speed and frankly easy to handle..just my opinion... so we traded away a guy in Sturmy that certainly could have been that player.. and we kept Paille and Ryder..oh well...

I

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]What cost us the game was not scoring on a 5 minute power play .. sorry but you have to bury one or two there and make Flyers pay.. this team lacks offensive speed going into the zone by their forwards and they don't force the opposing dmen to back up.. you saw tonite Flyers d men almost at the blue line to meet the forwards , because Bruins don't come in with a lot of speed and frankly easy to handle..just my opinion... so we traded away a guy in Sturmy that certainly could have been that player.. and we kept Paille and Ryder..oh well... I
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

i'll agree with you on that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Agree cowboys, although Savard's fancy no-look passes certainly didn't help.  The Bruins are painful to watch trying to enter the attacking zone.  Just dump and chase, dump and chase.  Obviously not working, so why haven't they done anything to change it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Team is 4-0-2 with Savvy in the lineup... so relax. If Seguin was playing tonight, I think we would have won in regulation. Sad to see Sturm go... this team needs offense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

bruins have  points  in there last 6games and have not lost in reg, in 6 and gain a point on the habs. look at the positives

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

I am a little bias because Savvy is my fav player on this team but look at the game for what it was: a dead even, blow-by-blow game.  The difference was a very bad pass by Savvy.

I thought Savvy played his best game since coming back till the final play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

This is Marc Savard. Careless, selfish passes that sometimes work & as we seen tonight sometimes don't work. The guy has got to use his head. Lets not forget his terrible play on the 1st goal either.

If Tyler Seguin or Brad Marchand made that play CJ would not let them see the ice for a week. People say Savard is a great passer & he is but he is also a turnover machine who trys way to many low % plays. He was like that before he got the concussion.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Yep.  He'll make 1 amazing, behind-the-back, no-look pass for every 3 turnovers he has.  Needs to learn to be more patient.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Wait, you mean it wasn't he 5 minute major they did nothing on?
    In Response to Savard Cost us the Game against Philly:
    [QUOTE]Nice give away in the offensive zone to cause the 3 on 1..... B's have not played well since Savvy returned.... Team Chemistry not as strong....just my opinion... anyone else agree?
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

[QUOTE]This is Marc Savard. Careless, selfish passes that sometimes work & as we seen tonight sometimes don't work.[/QUOTE]

Careless more than anything. You gotta figure he's got a ways to go before he's 100% but he should know way better than to blind pass like that on a 4 on 4. That's why he gets paid the big bucks, right?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]What cost us the game was not scoring on a 5 minute power play .. sorry but you have to bury one or two there and make Flyers pay.. this team lacks offensive speed going into the zone by their forwards and they don't force the opposing dmen to back up.. you saw tonite Flyers d men almost at the blue line to meet the forwards , because Bruins don't come in with a lot of speed and frankly easy to handle..just my opinion... so we traded away a guy in Sturmy that certainly could have been that player.. and we kept Paille and Ryder..oh well... I
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

They didn't lose the game because they didn't score on that powerplay.  The lost the game because Mike Richards was handed a gift by Savard, who tried to get fancy but failed to know where his teammates were before making an ego pass...to no one.