Savard vs Sturm

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Savard vs Sturm

How about this one:

Savard: 17gp 2-4-6 -8
    Paille: 17gp 0-4-4 -1

Paille, a favorite whipping boy out here, has the same number of assists and a better +/-, despite averaging 4 minutes less in TOI.  Savard just isn't right yet, he was invisible last night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Terry Murray has already called Marco out in the LA press for not working hard enough so it isn't all rosey for Marco out in Kingsville. I am a Sturm supporter and wish him well but he has been bounced around from line to line already with minimal success I know because I get Kings games out here on the west coast. Murray's comments were front news in the LA Times Kings section.

Terry Murray would not put up with Horton, Ryder and Wheeler inconsistent playe he actually calls them out! If he were the coach here he wouldn't put up with players bull!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Savard is washed up.....period!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Savard vs Sturm:
    Terry Murray has already called Marco out in the LA press for not working hard enough so it isn't all rosey for Marco out in Kingsville. I am a Sturm supporter and wish him well but he has been bounced around from line to line already with minimal success I know because I get Kings games out here on the west coast. Murray's comments were front news in the LA Times Kings section. Terry Murray would not put up with Horton, Ryder and Wheeler inconsistent playe he actually calls them out! If he were the coach here he wouldn't put up with players bull!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

CJ did a little "calling out" in his post-game remarks.  Singled out the Habs 1st goal as a bad goal (TT) and the two late-game penalties as undisciplined plays and momentum changers (Ryder & Wheeler). 

Glad to see CJ do that, just seems too little/ too late and smacks of a little desperation on the coach's behalf.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Maybe he should check out a mirror!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: Savard vs Sturm:
    In Response to Re: Savard vs Sturm : CJ did a little "calling out" in his post-game remarks.  Singled out the Habs 1st goal as a bad goal (TT) and the two late-game penalties as undisciplined plays and momentum changers (Ryder & Wheeler).  Glad to see CJ do that, just seems too little/ too late and smacks of a little desperation on the coach's behalf.
    Posted by Crowls2424

The first finger he should be pointing at is himself...period.

Sections
Shortcuts