Savard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Devanjan. Show Devanjan's posts

Savard

OKay!!!!

So Savvy has his final test tomorrow and it seems it's going to be brute.  I wish him the best of luck and hope that he will be able to get back into game shape quickly, not because the B's need him (and they do) but because a painful experience will be history and he can get on with his life. I also admired how he let Colon Campbell off the hook.  Showed he was a man, whereas Campbell comes across as mean spirited, immature and classless and most of all, without the vaunted "integity" that he and the NHL craves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Savard

It will be nice to see how Savard plays with his new teammates.  Will he fit in better with the power line of Lucic and Horton, or will Seguin's blazing speed make him an ideal linemate for Savvy? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Savard:
    [QUOTE]OKay!!!! So Savvy has his final test tomorrow and it seems it's going to be brute.  I wish him the best of luck and hope that he will be able to get back into game shape quickly, not because the B's need him (and they do) but because a painful experience will be history and he can get on with his life. I also admired how he let Colon Campbell off the hook.  Showed he was a man, whereas Campbell comes across as mean spirited, immature and classless and most of all, without the vaunted "integity" that he and the NHL craves.
    Posted by Devanjan[/QUOTE]
    I too was impressed by how savard handled the Campbell issue.He showed the class that Campbell should have.it looked good on Savard taking the high road.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Marc Savard is still an elite centerman. We've been good with him out and will be dynamite when he returns to form. Can't wait to see it. Looking forward to December.

GO BRUINS!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Good luck Savvy!!!! 

I still think he's a ways away.  He said that he's not even in training camp shape yet.  But the good news is he is progressing.  He will be here soon enough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I hope Savy is back real soon because the Bruins need his playmaking abilities and the power play will get better. Maybe he can get them going for more than just one period and on a winning steak. The Bruins need a jump and Savy will help us out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Savard:[QUOTE]It will be nice to see how Savard plays with his new teammates.  Will he fit in better with the power line of Lucic and Horton, or will Seguin's blazing speed make him an ideal linemate for Savvy? Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Seguin is who I want to see Marc with gotta good feeling about these two playing together. Tyler can create his own space easily savard will get those sweet backhand saucer passes easily. They will need a good forechecker on that line it will probably be mister no shave Wheeler.

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2010/11/23/savard-cleared-for-contact-so-its-time-for-some-to-really-get-nervous/#more-11674

“Today Marc passed the tests administered by Dr. Micky Collins from the Sports Medicine department at UPMC, and is now cleared for contact. Marc will rejoin the team tomorrow for morning skate in Florida. There is no timetable at this time for Marc to start playing games.”

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

savvy is back          full time just passed the testing in PA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Savard did in fact handle the Campbell thing with character.  I think he has a mulligan on the Sobotka reaction considering the fact he stretched to play in last year's playoffs under a cloud of PCS.  The best part about his return as stated by Brian Leetch on NESN is it is better to have a salary cap issue then a health issue on the team.  He will definitely make other teams think more cautiously about taking penalties and or liberites on the Bs team.  Krejci and Savard with Seguin or Horton roaming around the ice looking for a sweet pass is going to be quite effective.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Glad to hear he will be back soon... the final test will be his performance on ice! And, I totally agree he showed character in his handling of the Campbell thing... that's what a leader does. Go Bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

1.  I wonder what Savard said about Campbell in private e-mails.

2.  I wonder how many home run passes Savard is going to try to make to Horton and/or Seguin that result in turn overs and odd man rushes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Because I like focusing in on the positives:

3. I wonder how many scoring chances Savard creates for his linemates because of his ability to find the open man with his passing. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good to have him coming back. Ryder is probably the one to go for cap space. IMO Wheeler will be held until they see how he plays on Savard's wing with Seguin, gives the B's a very fast line and Seguin and Savard can snipe well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Nice little piece on Savadr here:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/blogs/elliottefriedman/2010/11/savard-then-and-now-plus-30-thoughts.html

Sections
Shortcuts