Savy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Savy

Three games no points.  He had a couple golden chances to bury the puck and he chose to make a low percentage pass.  Hope he gets his timing, legs and decision making back soon.  I did see an improvement tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Savy

I saw some improvement too... Bruins are 2-0-1 with him in the lineup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Savy:
    [QUOTE]Three games no points.  He had a couple golden chances to bury the puck and he chose to make a low percentage pass.  Hope he gets his timing, legs and decision making back soon.  I did see an improvement tonight.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    He looked better but it's still not the Savard  we've grown used to.It'll come though.I'm sure he's more frustrated by it than we are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

I think he'll be moved to the *first* line with Lucic and Horton in the next game. Maybe Krejci and Seguin with Ryder or Wheeler could work.
    Even with the improved and top-notch play by Krecji this year; Savard should still our first line center.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Savy:
    [QUOTE]I think he'll be moved to the *first* line with Lucic and Horton in the next game. Maybe Krejci and Seguin with Ryder or Wheeler could work. Even with the improved and top-notch play by Krecji this year; Savard should still our first line center.
    Posted by POWERSURGE[/QUOTE]

That's a bold suggestion. Our first line has been producing pretty well and the Savard line is getting better. CJ might try and shake things up but I don't see it yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

He did look better and with sharp on the PP in the 3rd although correct there were a couple times he should've shoot . 
    As for line changes right now you got to stick with Krejci on the 1st. They're starting to click again.
    Savvy needs more time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

We all know that Savard is a very *proud* player.
    I think that he is expecting first line assignment when he finally gets the rust off.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Savy:[QUOTE]I saw some improvement too... Bruins are 2-0-1 with him in the lineup. Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Yep and Marc still knows how to be that "little faker" :sarcasm: Savard is still gaining his legs and when his shifts are over when I see him on the bench he looks like his head is about to explode. As his ice time goes up I see he and Seguin getting their timing down.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

It looked like he took a gun shot wound to the head...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I liked seeing himon the bench after that stick - he looked so pissed off, like he could of chewed through that stick. Exactly the type of fire I want him to play with.