SAY GOODNIGHT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

SAY GOODNIGHT

ANOTHER BLOWN GAME BY THE B"S.  DISGRACEFUL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: SAY GOODNIGHT

This game meant NOTHING... it was a glorified practice. All we wanted to do was stretch the legs and don't get injured. Rangers were fighting for their lives. Granted, we had a huge collapse when we wanted to hold on but I expect different come playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GahdenBoy. Show GahdenBoy's posts

Exactly why the B's will not win this year....another blown game...this team shows time and time again that they can not hold a lead when the going gets tough...defense was brutal tonight...puck watching and failing to win the 1 on 1 battles...who was Kaberle marking on the Dubinski goal?? For fu*k sakes...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

In Response to Re: SAY GOODNIGHT:
    [QUOTE]This game meant NOTHING... it was a glorified practice. All we wanted to do was stretch the legs and don't get injured. Rangers were fighting for their lives. Granted, we had a huge collapse when we wanted to hold on but I expect different come playoffs.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    THIS TEAM IS PRONE TO HUGE COLLAPES.THIS IS ALL TO FAMILIAR.  PRACTICINGE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SAY GOODNIGHT : THIS TEAM IS PRONE TO HUGE COLLAPES.THIS IS ALL TO FAMILIAR.  PRACTICINGE
    Posted by tarpouch[/QUOTE]

Go watch the Sox lose.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Frustrating loss but really, I don't think I saw a single body check by the B's tonight.  They're just trying to stay healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

HANG, I HEAR YOU ABOUT NOT WANTING TO GET HURT. BUT I DON'T SEE CONSISTANTCY WITH THIS TEAM. IF THE'RE PLAYING POSSUM, THE'RE FOOLING ME. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Well it's kinda early where I'm at but ok GOODNIGHT OP with your pink hat!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I don't think when you have a chance to win the conference that you consider any game meaningless. You have a team down 3-0. You need to have some killer instinct. When you're in the top 3 in defense you don't allow 3 goals in the 3rd period. Although going 6-3-2 in your last 11 games isn't too bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Good enough for a lock on 3rd place and home ice... with 3 games still remaining to rest and "practice."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hey, is it any real bargain to win the division?

Other than the bottom 3 of the whole division, no one is a push over.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]This game meant NOTHING... it was a glorified practice. All we wanted to do was stretch the legs and don't get injured. Rangers were fighting for their lives. Granted, we had a huge collapse when we wanted to hold on but I expect different come playoffs.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

yeah right....

you'd think the b's would want to send a message playing against a possible first round opponent, especially after having lost to the same team just a week ago....

at least i hope the b's got all the stretching they needed....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Frustrating loss but really, I don't think I saw a single body check by the B's tonight.  They're just trying to stay healthy.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Looch threw a check that knocked 2 pictures off my wall!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]HANG, I HEAR YOU ABOUT NOT WANTING TO GET HURT. BUT I DON'T SEE CONSISTANTCY WITH THIS TEAM. IF THE'RE PLAYING POSSUM, THE'RE FOOLING ME. 
    Posted by tarpouch[/QUOTE]

Overall I think they've had a pretty consistent year.  As consistent as just about any other team in the league.  All teams blow leads, that's what happens in the best league in the world.  Learn from it and move on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

well said dayof orr. they should have finished this game as the victors. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think the fact they just blew a 3-0 lead this close to the postseason isn't the worst thing in the world. Actually, it can be a blessing in disguise if they learn from it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Finish the game.....
    They needed to something! Why would a team lay back? Julien needs to get these guys focused! Maybe it's Tuukka Time? Nothing against Timmy but if no one wants to help out a Goalie rebound maybe they should let the back up play till the playoffs begin. Thomas sure feels like he HAS to win the game.

Sections
Shortcuts