Scared to death : Tonight's game Jan.26th 2011 BRUINS vs Panthers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: Scared to death : Tonight's game Jan.26th 2011 BRUINS vs Panthers

Scared, but they are gonna win 5-1...Lol

I say 3-1 Boston

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Hey Stanley, a guy that doesn't know how to spell "break" probably has no idea how the game is going to turn out. Bruins win anyway, but Stanley is wrong as usual. Oh, and how's Wheeler doing, is he on his way to 40 goals?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

They always have problems with the Panthers?  they are 3-0 vs. them this year aren't they

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

there is so much parity in the nhl...every team should be ready to play every nite. games CANNOT be predicted...whichever team skates harder on any given nite wins. RARELY is this not the case

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Scared to death : Tonight's game Jan.26th 2011 BRUINS vs Panthers:
    [QUOTE]there is so much parity in the nhl...every team should be ready to play every nite. games CANNOT be predicted...whichever team skates harder on any given nite wins. RARELY is this not the case
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Darn right. Last change on home ice will help and the fact that the Panthers played just last night. Jump on them early!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

1-0 after 1 ...phew

Marchand....again

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

YESSSSS Another good prediction ...off by 3 goals for the B's ....its ok they are keeping some goals in the bank ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: Scared to death : Tonight's game Jan.26th 2011 BRUINS vs Panthers:
    [QUOTE]Scared, but they are gonna win 5-1...Lol I say 3-1 Boston
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

thanks Krayzie.  this guy is unbelievable.  please remind me not to enable him by replying to these inane posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Wow I almost freaked out when I saw Krejci go down. Thank goodness he is ok

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The B's played well except for a lull in the 3rd. Claude was very active in shortening the bench in the 3rd. Vocoun is tough.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You are right stevegm ....I am unbelievable .....9 for 14 in 2011 in the Wins predictions wich is .643 ..WOW ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

[QUOTE]You are right stevegm ....I am unbelievable .....9 for 14 in 2011 in the Wins predictions wich is .643 ..WOW .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

If you had picked the Bruins to win in the last 18 games you would have boosted your average

Bruins 11-4-3 over their last 18 games, an impressive .694 winning percentage. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Stanley,
    your horrible at this..

the bruins have a better win % then you do prediction percentage..

plus you just lack the ability to do any analysis clearly lacking..

As pointed out, the bruins are now 4-0 against the panthers,
    you should also have suspected that the bruins after losing 2-0 with thomas playing great vs LA they should have felt like they owed thomas a solid effort.

that with thomas's record, and 4 of thomas's 5 loses are by shutout, should have made this an easy win to predict, with out a shut out, thomas wins that game...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley, I'll ask again:  Please stop with these silly predictions every game (and then patting yourself on the back when you happen to be right).  You're not good at it, and it is not interesting for the rest of us. 

It is becoming one of the most annoying things on this board.  Too many dumb threads here to sift through when looking for something interesting.

Please stop...?

Sections
Shortcuts