SCF Boston vs. Chicago Game 2: "Finally, another game day"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: SCF Boston vs. Chicago Game 2:

Felger and Amonte on csnne.com streaming.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Hawks can't feel to comfortable leaving home with only a split that required a win in a marathon game and having totally disappeared after the first period tonite....

GO B'S!!!!

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

33 Saves .971 SV% for Tuukka tonight BOOM!

PS. Julien just called Paille "Piesey" LoL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh for those counting hits , 50 - 34 Bruins . Lucic with abot 10 thundering hits.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

Hawks can't feel to comfortable leaving home with only a split that required a win in a marathon game and having totally disappeared after the first period tonite....

GO B'S!!!!

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

Not predicting a B's series victory by any stretch, but the pressure is on the Hawks...and the B's are right where they want to be as underdogs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Where I am they are on right now, they just went on the air now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What a freakin game,  the good news is we should be up 2-0 on these guys which make me feel good about my 5 game prediction.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

[QUOTE]

Where I am they are on right now, they just went on the air now.

[/QUOTE]

Can't believe they had Revolution soccer on over the postgame coverage.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Post game NHL Net -- Weeks talks about moving Bollig out and Stalberg back in -- Then Pang throws in that Quenneville could also swap in Jamal Mayers. Brilliant -- why not just throw in Carcillo at that point?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Take the split and home ice and get ready for game 3. A very big goal by Paillie of course. I think that's DannyP second game winner off the playoffs I think he had the game winner against the rangers in game 3 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ronstar this pic after yours. Look at the Chicago fans LOVE IT ! That's simultaneous action !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Just saw the replay of the OT winner and I saw SoxFaninIll jumping up and down with a sign that read " I KNEW IT ALL A LONG THIS BRUINS TEAM IS AMAZING ! "

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Ronstar this pic after yours. Look at the Chicago fans LOVE IT ! That's simultaneous action !

Thats a beauty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Awesome pic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I sure hope the Bruins get the same home ice advantage the refs gave the Blackhawks! they clearly called everything they could to help the CBH's in game 2. Great end to the game Paille with the wrister before the goalie knew where he was going with the shot right under his glove side arm! By the way has anyone seen Jarome Inglia? How about Sid the Crybaby? Never mind i know where they both are, Jarome has finally gottten his wish and he's playing with Sid only they ain't playing hockey!!! More like hide the salami....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Someone must have read them the riot act after the 1st 2 periods, (or showed them RedSox threads)

Certainly changed the way they played in the 3rd and OT. Very impressed with the composure of this team

Coming home tied, 2nd best senario

2 U's ... 2 K's ... 2 Cups

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to LordByron77's comment:

Someone must have read them the riot act after the 1st 2 periods, (or showed them RedSox threads)

Certainly changed the way they played in the 3rd and OT. Very impressed with the composure of this team

I thought the turn actually started in the 2nd. But boy, after the first it was looking like a nightmare.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to TaintedCup's comment:

i think Kris King saved the day, otherwise it wouldn't have gone into OT

mind you, thats just my humble opinion

NHLOA RULE BABY

Your right ! Because if Kris King had called the defenseman from the CBH's for anyone of the Three penalties he committed while Crosschecking Marchand into the goalpost, they would have had to give Marchand a penalty shot and the Blackhawks two 2 minute minors, so there you go your right.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

NHLOA RULE BABY

Your right ! Because if Kris King had called the defenseman from the CBH's for anyone of the Three penalties he committed while Crosschecking Marchand into the goalpost, they would have had to give Marchand a penalty shot and the Blackhawks two 2 minute minors, so there you go your right.

You do realize every time you respond to Null you look more and more like an idiot, right?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

One player not to forget ...Milan Lucic....he played a hell of a game 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

[QUOTE]

NHLOA RULE BABY

You do realize every time you respond to Null you look more and more like an idiot, right?

[/QUOTE]No i didn't know responding to anyone would make me look like anything but a fan of the Bruins but thanks for letting me know moron!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

NHLOA RULE BABY

No i didn't know responding to anyone would make me look like anything but a fan of the Bruins but thanks for letting me know moron!

Dance puppet dance. Thats all you are doing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

That is the user 'null' who has been posting the same thing for years.

And your interpretation of the Kris King call is wrong.

1 the whistle blows

2 Hossa harpoons Rasks's pads pushing the puck into the goal - which is illegal

3 puck ends up in the net

Goal is disallowed for 2 reasons, after the whiste and Hossa interferes with the goalie.

Watch carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtbsMKZQH-c

note the puck is in the net at the same time as the Bruins players skate is next to it, which is either Krecji - after the whistle, or Horton which is EONS after the whistle.