SCF Bruins-Blackhawks Game 5 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: SCF Bruins-Blackhawks Game 5 GDT

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Let's go, two in a row.

You know it, Fletch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Not whinning about the refs but Chicago can go 3 periods without getting called a penalty I can't comprehend. 

BL don't complain about refs people on the board get mad. Lol it's mind boggling I agree. But that's not why they lost though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Maybe I'm getting old but WT-F is it with that haircut Kane has ??? what do you call that ?

It's what I had in 1988.  I'm sure you had it too.  Admit it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Guys couldnt watch the game tonight but just noticed that Soderberg got more ice time than Seguin ???  I just dont understand ...was he that good or was Seguin that bad ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

[QUOTE]

Maybe I'm getting old but WT-F is it with that haircut Kane has ??? what do you call that ?

It's what I had in 1988.  I'm sure you had it too.  Admit it.

[/QUOTE]

LOL.... it's not even a mullet .

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

[QUOTE]

Not whinning about the refs but Chicago can go 3 periods without getting called a penalty I can't comprehend. 

BL don't complain about refs people on the board get mad. Lol it's mind boggling I agree. But that's not why they lost though.

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  and the Bruins even did a good job killing off the 2 against them.  As a big fan of course I'm going to scream for a call down by one.  Faceoff would have been in their end instead of into the Bruins empty net. 

Things tend to even out . Bruins need to win the next game and we'll get an epic game7.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

LOL.... it's not even a mullet .

In the same vein as...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

We'll have to see what effect, if any, that big lick Boychuk laid on Toews in the second period has as he sat on the bench for all of Period 3.  It was the one where Toews tried to cut into the middle in front of Rask and Boychuk came across and hammered him with slo mo cameras showing him receiving two blows around the head.  The first being the hit and the second being his head hitting the ice.

Loved that hit by Johnny B!! In my opinion he was the Bruins best player in the last 2 games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to winthecup's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

[QUOTE]

Guys couldnt watch the game tonight but just noticed that Soderberg got more ice time than Seguin ???  I just dont understand ...was he that good or was Seguin that bad ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

Seguin was that bad

[/QUOTE]

Oh my dear Lord what is going on with him ???

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

We'll have to see what effect, if any, that big lick Boychuk laid on Toews in the second period has as he sat on the bench for all of Period 3.  It was the one where Toews tried to cut into the middle in front of Rask and Boychuk came across and hammered him with slo mo cameras showing him receiving two blows around the head.  The first being the hit and the second being his head hitting the ice.

Loved that hit by Johnny B!! In my opinion he was the Bruins best player in the last 2 games.

He caught him good.  Dead on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tuuka a couple of bug time stops there in the final moments. I dont think the B's got enough clear looks at Crawford.

He come two big wins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

IMHO all strategies will take a 2nd seat to mental focus. The Bs are facing a must win. Time for someone to step up and fire them.  They've been here before - against the "mighty" Canucks. And yup, I'm still not convinced the Hawks are as good as all the pundits and CHi yet rolls believe them to be.

The Hawks have FAILED to resoundingly beat the Bs in all 5 games and were luck yet to escape Game 1 and Game 4.  Jäger was a crossbar away from putting them in a 3-1 hole as was Daugavins an inch from burying it plastic Crawford in that same OT.