SCF Bruins-Blackhawks Game 5 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: SCF Bruins-Blackhawks Game 5 GDT

trip on Krug and high stick to Lucic... no calls (and I'm sure there were more.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Buckle up for Game 7.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

leave Lord Stanley right where it is because the Hawks aren't going to be doing any celebrating Monday nite....

time for the B'S to win two in a row....

we got'em right where we want them....

GO B'S!!!!

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

Bruins are toast nice run boys.  I just can't see us winning a game 7 even is there is one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not whinning about the refs but Chicago can go 3 periods without getting called a penalty I can't comprehend. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Buckle up for Game 7.

Im with you , GAME 7

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I would rather have the refs let them play but no power plays for the Bruins!?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Tough loss, no only on the scoreboard, but Bergy going down is an even bigger issue. Back to our barn. We'll see who steps up in game 6. Can't count them out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

Buckle up for Game 7.

I hope so but are big boys not scoring when it matters. Seguin 0, Horton 0, Marchy 0, Jagar 0. and now no Bergy huge loss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Well Monday night it's put up or shut up time. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

They'll be fine.  Bring on game 7.

Are you not entertained?!?!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Plenty of chances -- couldn't put them away. Back to Boston for a must win. Keep the faith guys. Kane and Crawford -- nothing else to say. Enough with the refs -- they are not the reason Hawks won. Put more pucks in the net than the opposition.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Let's go, two in a row.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Chara can't be our only goal scorer!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So far this has been an amazing SCF !  so intense both ways.  With the exception of game3 anyone could have won on any given night.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

The Bruins were the better team for the 2nd half of the game.  For the next two games they need to play 60 minute games. This is the same situation as 2011 so they can do it.  It will be more difficult however if they don't have Bergeon. Also you have to give the Hawks credit, they play like men like the Bruins unlike the pansy canucks so it is a bigger hill to climb.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In response to winthecup's comment:

In response to ramzz's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Buckle up for Game 7.

I hope so but are big boys not scoring when it matters. Seguin 0, Horton 0, Marchy 0, Jagar 0. and now no Bergy huge loss.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but Seguin getting chances he will be fine,really getting sick of hearing that one.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you tonight.  Seguin was invisible - not good enough especially with Patrice going down.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In his post-game segment with Ron Maclean Don Cherry speculates it's Bergeron's ribs or shoulder.  He showed video of Bergeron being taken into the boards on an angle with his right shoulder the principle point of contact.  He also commented on the manner in which Bergeron appeared on the bench; hunched over, breathing in short burst being consistent with rib injuries.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Another great game in this epic series.  B's will have to fight like caged animals.  I liked their physical play and they will have to keep that up.  No puck luck around the net tonight so have to work harder in game 6.  There's little doubt this thing is going 7.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

trip on Krug and high stick to Lucic... no calls (and I'm sure there were more.)

+1 here.  your right BFNJ, refs stunk tonight!  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

So far this has been an amazing SCF !  so intense both ways.  With the exception of game3 anyone could have won on any given night.

agree, and that's all anyone can ask for....

two more of same coming up according to Donald S. Cherry.... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Bruins scores have to score, defenders have to defend...pretty simple... second goal should never have happened if d men were carrying out their responsibilities.... Bruins will be alright... I see this going seven....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

We'll have to see what effect, if any, that big lick Boychuk laid on Toews in the second period has as he sat on the bench for all of Period 3.  It was the one where Toews tried to cut into the middle in front of Rask and Boychuk came across and hammered him with slo mo cameras showing him receiving two blows around the head.  The first being the hit and the second being his head hitting the ice.

Sections
Shortcuts