Re: SCF GAME 4 GDT!

My pick: Bergeron finishes the hat trick

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Seguin with the winner!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Early goal, Bruins seemed to have control... then Jagr gets caught and now Lucic

The skyhasn't fallen on you yet ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Seguin have a hunch 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Yes.

Thanks RHO - working a little better now.

I am sticking with Seguin for the OT winner (gotta keep with him)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

B's have not led once tonight -- Time to break the cycle. Don't care who or how -- as long as he has a spoked B on his jersey. Crank it up guys. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Cripes !!! Unlucky OT.  Bruins hade the better chances at the end of the 3rd and in OT.

I still say Bruins in 6

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Great effort tonight guys -- Reset and come out smoking saturday night. Over and out.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

B's have not led once tonight -- Time to break the cycle. Don't care who or how -- as long as he has a spoked B on his jersey. Crank it up guys. 

Why was Chiarra just standing in front of the goal and not clearing Seabrook... he just stood behind him with no contact...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Chicago came to play tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Yes they did. But the no calls in games 1 and 2, which the Bruins luckily won game 2, made this series 2-2.  Called fairly, game 1 goes to Bs. 3–1. Now it's 2-2. That's why it's such a joke. They played bad tonight. Chicago played bad in game 3. That's why the calls need to be fair. You lose when you have a bad game. Don't need the refs helping you out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Cripes !!! Unlucky OT.  Bruins hade the better chances at the end of the 3rd and in OT.

I still say Bruins in 6

Good. They'll win it at home in front of their fans. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

They had their chances.... Could have gone either way... Kudos to Chicago , they pressured the Bruins and were full measure for the win... I think they have to be concerned though with Crawford... Bruins can't be giving up 6 goals ...Plenty of turnovers for Juliens liking....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Well, that's the way she goes.  But they won't get 6 that way again, and I'm looking at the Bruin goals and thinking, yeah, they can get those again.  Maybe not 5, but enough.  I predicted six, so I guess I asked for two losses.

Bring me Saturday.  I AM ENTERTAINED.

Are you not entertained?!?!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yes they did. But the no calls in games 1 and 2, which the Bruins luckily won game 2, made this series 2-2.  Called fairly, game 1 goes to Bs. 3–1. Now it's 2-2. That's why it's such a joke. They played bad tonight. Chicago played bad in game 3. That's why the calls need to be fair. You lose when you have a bad game. Don't need the refs helping you out.

[/QUOTE]

you lost me

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Oh well, we win the next 2.  Bank on it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

That game was one where many players were Jekyll&Hyde.

Lucic gets a goal but had dumb giveaways - one that directly led to the Hawks PP goal.

Too many missed opportunities for Seguin, Marchand, Jagr and crew and too many missed checking assignments and odd man rushes.

The OT goal was a perfect storm of Seidenburg not containing the puck in the neutral zone, the puck wrapping around and deflecting right to Jagr(missed it) and continuing on to Seabrook. Good shot from him though.

I don't expect the Bruins defensive play to be that bad on Saturday.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I didn't think Bickell - Toews - Kane line would make such a difference

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Great game from an entertainment point of view.  The good news to be taken out of this game is although you have to give the Bruins credit for battling, they were really sloppy tonight and still almost got the win.  Even the guys who did good things tonight struggled in the neutral and defensive zones.  Based on who has been the better team in each game the series is right where it should be.  The Bruins just need to get back to their game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Unfortunate.  Regroup, refocus, take two days to reload, and get it done Saturday.  Should be epic.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Bruins can and will play much better than this, Chicago cannot play better than this, Bruins in 6

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

The Bruins were  sloppy in their defensive play , and unfortunately got what they deserved , yes they could have won this game , but in the end , this series is tied up . I hope they can get the win on the road , and then win it all at home, it just got a lot tougher for them....lets go Bruins !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Why was Chiarra just standing in front of the goal and not clearing Seabrook... he just stood behind him with no contact...

I know Chiarra is a big guy and has a long reach, but c'mon, Seabrook was 40 feet away from him when he shot the puck.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Great resilience by the B's to keep bouncing back but other than that very sloppy play overall. I can't even blame Tuukka for any of the goals but Crawford looked pathetic.I think the Bruins know that he can be had and will get to him again next game.B's in six!!