1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Re: SCF GAME 4 GDT!

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to bim09's comment:

[QUOTE]

Chicago came to play tonight.

Yes they did. But the no calls in games 1 and 2, which the Bruins luckily won game 2, made this series 2-2.  Called fairly, game 1 goes to Bs. 3–1. Now it's 2-2. That's why it's such a joke. They played bad tonight. Chicago played bad in game 3. That's why the calls need to be fair. You lose when you have a bad game. Don't need the refs helping you out.

[/QUOTE]

you lost me

[/QUOTE]

Let me clarify. The series should be 3-1 not 2-2. The crappy officiating and letting the Blackhawks get away within murder in games 1 and 2 helped them win game 1. The Bruins played bad tonight, and lost. Fair is fair. Blackhawks didnt pay good in game 3 and lost. Calls were fair in games 3 and 4. Not 1 and 2. That was my point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

The way the bruins were skating tonight, I'm surprised it went to OT. Shows the resilience of the team and the high level they've been playing at.

Gotta say though bad defensive game by Jagr and Seguin tonight. Couple of bad turnovers leading  directly to goals.

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It is what it is, a bad gm from the B's tonight. Chi had a bad GM 3 and they came back and played well in GM 4 and the B's will do the same. They'll play a great GM 5. This team has been resilient and will continue to be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

[QUOTE]

Chicago came to play tonight.

Yes they did. But the no calls in games 1 and 2, which the Bruins luckily won game 2, made this series 2-2.  Called fairly, game 1 goes to Bs. 3–1. Now it's 2-2. That's why it's such a joke. They played bad tonight. Chicago played bad in game 3. That's why the calls need to be fair. You lose when you have a bad game. Don't need the refs helping you out.

[/QUOTE]

Great teams win against all odds. We have seen some horrible games from the refs over the years and this playoff series is not that bad. CJ called a time out last night and told his players to stop complaining about calls and non-calls and to re-focus on the game. We should all do the same. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Great teams win against all odds. We have seen some horrible games from the refs over the years and this playoff series is not that bad. CJ called a time out last night and told his players to stop complaining about calls and non-calls and to re-focus on the game. We should all do the same. 

I have no idea what he's talking about, zam.  The refs have done a good job all series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I thought the refs did pretty well.  You certainly could haave had a boarding call on Boychuk in the 3rd, but you can always pick out a couple of missed calls after every game.  I think they have left things largely in the hands of the players, as they should.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree the reffing has been pretty solid this whole series.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I thought the refs did pretty well.  You certainly could haave had a boarding call on Boychuk in the 3rd, but you can always pick out a couple of missed calls after every game.  I think they have left things largely in the hands of the players, as they should.

I agree with this.  If they would have called a penalty on the Bruins then there's a case to be upset.  In all they've been good, just that Chicago plays chippier (if even a word) than the Bruins.  In a regular season game they would be constantly in the box.

Last night was the Bruins not being able to play their type of game with Hawks getting early and staying in the lead till midway of the 3rd. 

I'm thinking next game will be a lot like game2 in the 1st, Bruins will have to hold the fort .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I agree with this.  If they would have called a penalty on the Bruins then there's a case to be upset.  In all they've been good, just that Chicago plays chippier (if even a word) than the Bruins.  In a regular season game they would be constantly in the box.

Last night was the Bruins not being able to play their type of game with Hawks getting early and staying in the lead till midway of the 3rd. 

I'm thinking next game will be a lot like game2 in the 1st, Bruins will have to hold the fort .

The Bruins just need to play their game and remember what got them here.  I know they can't play a perfect game and mistakes will happen.  What I have a hard time with are mental mistakes like when Marchand was the first guy back on the breakaway.  The guy with the puck goes to the right and Marchand goes to the left.  WT F.