schenn eats one!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

schenn eats one!!

from a scorer (sometimes).

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/109494

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: schenn eats one!!

wow, he did pretty well, the killer punch though was lucky! ha.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

It's all good any time a Flyer gets pounded!  Rinaldo should hear from Shanny for that slew foot, should cost $2500

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Just a small blip on Zac Rinaldo's resume. He's done much worse although some think that his million minutes in penalties and multiple suspensions in leagues he's been in is okay. Now there's a dirty player for those who want to talk about that type of player.

I look for more of that from him if he stays in the NHL unless he tries to do Matt Cooke's impersonation of Stan Mikita.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: schenn eats one!!:
    [QUOTE]It's all good any time a Flyer gets pounded!  Rinaldo should hear from Shanny for that slew foot, should cost $2500
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Fined twice for 2 separate incidents in yesterday's game totalling $5000.

--------------

The first came for a late hit on Devils center Jacob Josefson at the 12:51 mark of the second period and the second was for a dangerous trip of left wing Zach Parise at the 11:38 mark of the third period

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: schenn eats one!! : Fined twice for 2 separate incidents in yesterday's game totalling $5000.                                        -------------- The first came for a late hit on Devils center Jacob Josefson at the 12:51 mark of the second period and the second was for a dangerous trip of left wing Zach Parise at the 11:38 mark of the third period
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Even better!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

As long as we are on the subject -- I flipped over to that game just at the end of the B's 1st period. With just under 15 seconds in their 1st period -- the cowardly caveman -- in the corner -- blatenly punches a Devil player to the back of the head 3 times in succession. How is this not a penalty? To my surprise -- it worked out in the Devils favor. Ponikarovsky takes all 3 shots to the head -- moves the puck across and Zubrus scores with 0.3 seconds left in the 1st.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]As long as we are on the subject -- I flipped over to that game just at the end of the B's 1st period. With just under 15 seconds in their 1st period -- the cowardly caveman -- in the corner -- blatenly punches a Devil player to the back of the head 3 times in succession. How is this not a penalty? To my surprise -- it worked out in the Devils favor. Ponikarovsky takes all 3 shots to the head -- moves the puck across and Zubrus scores with 0.3 seconds left in the 1st.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

Who is the Cowardly Caveman?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Philly has 4-5 Marchands on it's team. Do any of them get suspended ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: schenn eats one!! : Who is the Cowardly Caveman?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I would guess Hartnell.