SCORING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

SCORING

This is one Bruin Fan who is thankful for the D and the Goaltending of this short seasons Bruins team. The one thing is killing us is lack of scoring. We have the players to do it but some of our better players are just not with it. I'm sure at some point Segin and Horton will get it but the secondary scoring is not there.

The 3rd and 4th lines are not the same due injury and the loss of a big body in Pouliot who is doing well in Tampa. The Bruins have to beef up these lines and get tougher to play thier game and score more or face last seasons fate. We NEED to score and get tougher to win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: SCORING

In response to brunod's comment:

This is one Bruin Fan who is thankful for the D and the Goaltending of this short seasons Bruins team. The one thing is killing us is lack of scoring. We have the players to do it but some of our better players are just not with it. I'm sure at some point Segin and Horton will get it but the secondary scoring is not there.

The 3rd and 4th lines are not the same due injury and the loss of a big body in Pouliot who is doing well in Tampa. The Bruins have to beef up these lines and get tougher to play thier game and score more or face last seasons fate. We NEED to score and get tougher to win.

I agree they definetly need to score more goals.allthough,another way to look at it is there winning without scoring goals,if there offence gets going,they will be unbeatable,line up is basically the same as one that was scoring at will last season when they had the stretch,when they were destroying everybody,other than Pouilet,don't think he was that much of a factor.

Sections
Shortcuts