Sean Avery Arrested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Sean Avery Arrested

Sean Avery was arrested after shoving a police officer trying to break up a  party at his home in california

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Sean Avery Arrested

Can't say I'm surprised. The guy is a total headcase.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Link?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to Re: Sean Avery Arrested:
    [QUOTE]Link?
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]

www.nesn.com  they just pick it up  there slow  injoy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Could just be the fashion police.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Could just be the fashion police.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Then they should go pay a visit to NAS and Shupe. Supposdely they think they're supermodels.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Avery Arrested : Then they should go pay a visit to NAS and Shupe. Supposdely they think they're supermodels.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Cheeky Legion........very cheeky.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

That's alright, I'm sure he wanted until some other cops were there to break it up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

was it The Hot Cops?
    (for all you Arrested Development fans)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]was it The Hot Cops? (for all you Arrested Development fans)
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

Nice.  Time for the guy with one arm to make a demonstration about why you "never push cops".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sean Avery Arrested : Nice.  Time for the guy with one arm to make a demonstration about why you "never push cops".
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Yes! Good one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

a drunken canadian bufoon arrested for drunk and disorderly sounds like somethign ye old winesock would do lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Avery arrested? I'll bet Martin Brodeur is happy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A conviction for assaulting a cop is the kind of that can get you banned from crossing the border or deported. We can only hope.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]A conviction for assaulting a cop is the kind of that can get you banned from crossing the border or deported. We can only hope.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

sweet bitter.
    Nice he's been arrested, but I don't think it's going to be enough to get him convicted of assaulting a cop.  It will be community service or a fine or something like that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Another lovely addition to his legacy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Really guys?  I dont get this hatred so many have towards Avery.  His antics are on par with Marchand honestly, he has a big mouth and thats about it.  I dont like the guy, but I dont hate him either.  There are a lot of TRULY dirty players in the league that Id put FAR ahead of Avery.  Ovechkin being one of them.

So there was a party at his house and he shoved a cop.  Wow.  Thats horrible, lets pull his passport, ban him from hockey and hope he ends up on skid row.  I think Avery is entertaining and "characters" like him arent necessarily bad for the game.  He has never been suspended for a dirty play, every.  Just the "sloppy seconds" comment.

So the guy is a loudmouthed jerk.  Really, thats what all the hatred is about?!  I think Subban's diving is more disrespectful to the game than Avery's talking and agitating.  And Matt Cooke is 100 TIMES dirtier than Avery.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Avery is what Marchand might be in a couple of years.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Avery isn't "dirty" but I'd say he is a cheap hole. Doe he try to intentionally hurt people? Not by any means. I said it before, players like Marchand, Claude Lemieux (crossed the line a couple times) are more effective playing that way. Take that away from them and their entire game suffers. Avery's antics seem to actully deter from his game sometimes. Stupid, needless, bad timing penalties take that away from him but I will give him two things. 1. he's actually a decent player, he has some skill, plays with emotion. 2. He will answer the bell, and he will defend teammates. Two things come to mind that he can do without. 1. Skating By Tim Thomas during a commercial break and hitting him in the helmet with his stick was stupid. 2. Faking your not interested in fighting then dropping the gloves and sucker punching a guy after you've said no repeatedly is bush league.

in short, he's an idiot but i totally agree with Bigvig here, no comparison to ovechkin when it comes to the dirty stick work, and if you really want to get into it Crosby will get feisty with the stick and it amazing what he gets away with.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Ovechkins knees are probably the dirties in the game.  I cant believe all the kneeing he gets away with.  Cherry was going off on him a year or so ago and they showed like 15 clips of full on, knee vs. knee hits that were obvious and intentional.

And I totally agree with you about Averys game.  It does suffer because of his "head issues".  I really think it isnt on straight, because he just has the complete brain cramps at times and I wonder what, if anything, is going through his mind.  The guy can play when he wants, but its almost like he was so good at hockey and got into the NHL for a job and not because he loved playing.  Kinda like Ricky Williams and football.  I think Avery is just an immature, loudmouthed jerk.  But, I was at one time too.  Some people grow out of it, some dont.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Cop tried to forcibly enter his house. He pushed him back out the door. Avery was arrested. It's the LAPD.

Sections
Shortcuts