Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11

In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11:
    The Flyers look horrible.
    Posted by BadHabitude

You notice Philly's best chance of the game came on a guy beating out an icing and getting off a 1 timer?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11:
    In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11 : You notice Philly's best chance of the game came on a guy beating out an icing and getting off a 1 timer?
    Posted by dezaruchi

And he was so tired he got off a feeble shot.

I would have rather seen the face off in the Flyers end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Flipping between the two games. The Flyers make the Leafs and Habs look like midget players - sloooooooooow game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

How did Kelly not put that one in the back of the net? Like the intensity so far! Caron has looked good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Now THAT'S a powerplay line!!!!

Corvo and Bergy on the blue line

Peverly, Marchand and Seguin up front........and look what happens....Seguin to Marchand

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

great hands for the hulkster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11 : You notice Philly's best chance of the game came on a guy beating out an icing and getting off a 1 timer?
    Posted by dezaruchi

Well, it's good the Bruins scored on that pp, but I'm kinda disappointed, I was really looking forward to the puck being iced a few times.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Now THAT'S a powerplay line!!!! Corvo and Bergy on the blue line Peverly, Marchand and Seguin up front........and look what happens....Seguin to Marchand
    Posted by Swerengen

That's a good PP lineup, and I'm not just saying that because they scored!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11 : Well, it's good the Bruins scored on that pp, but I'm kinda disappointed, I was really looking forward to the puck being iced a few times.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Are you even watching the game or is someone holding a table in front of your tv? Is this game not fast enough for you? A couple more whistles for icings would turn it up a notch for you? No wait, writng lame jokes can keep you occupied for now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Wow. I'm liking what I'm seeing from Seguin so far. What a shot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11 : That's a good PP lineup, and I'm not just saying that because they scored!
    Posted by Hockguy0818

Fast group for sure.  Stretching it out Seguin and Marchand really played good in stretches of last yrs playoffs together.

Anyone else worried about Horton.  I just have a bad feelings

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I really like what I see from everybody out therem but of course there are exceptions.  Paille - is there a reason he's carrying a stick out there?  He never seems to be able to do anything with it.

This versus anouncing team.  My God, they were indulging in idle conversation for about 8 mins straight - telling us about what a stud Jagr is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Anyone else worried about Horton.  I just have a bad feelings
    Posted by shuperman

Wow, little early for that there Han Solo

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11 : Wow, little early for that there Han Solo
    Posted by Swerengen

It was after he collided with the ref.  I know Horton doesnt look like he is there most of the time.  Hate head injuries.  Almost scared when he goes into the corners. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Bruins down after one

FIRE THE COACH!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Bruins down after one FIRE THE COACH!!!!
    Posted by Swerengen

No way. Change goalies.........just joking.........Jesus some of you are sensitive.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bruins down after one FIRE THE COACH!!!!
    Posted by Swerengen

Tukka time as well.  TT worst goalie ever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Caron with a great play along the boards to free up Kelly and Seguin early in the 1st period. Caron looks like he belongs so far. I predicted Boychuk with Chara and I like it.

If Kelly keeps playing like he is tonight Caron and Seguin will be on there own for generating their offense. Chris has been terrible so far and with a bad turnover in his own end too boot.

Bartkowski looked nervous but calmed himself at the end of the period. Peverley is absolutely everywhere tonight, skating very well out there. Brad Marchand oh yah!

Not worried about the score right now because the Bruins are skating well just need to finish. The ice is better because the Celtics aren't playing yet so the surface doesn't need to be changed out every other night.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Caron with a great play along the boards to free up Kelly and Seguin early in the 1st period. Caron looks like he belongs so far. I predicted Boychuk with Chara and I like it. If Kelly keeps playing like he is tonight Caron and Seguin will be on there own for generating their offense. Chris has been terrible so far and with a bad turnover in his own end too boot. Bartkowski looked nervous but calmed himself at the end of the period. Peverley is absolutely everywhere tonight, skating very well out there. Brad Marchand oh yah! Not worried about the score right now because the Bruins are skating well just need to finish. The ice is better because the Celtics aren't playing yet so the surface doesn't need to be changed out every other night.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Hater...you've never liked Kelly.  Troll!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11 : Hater...you've never liked Kelly.  Troll! Posted by shuperman

And a troll could play better than Chris right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11 : Hater...you've never liked Kelly.  Troll!
    Posted by shuperman

Marchand looking like a world-beater.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Season Opener Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Thread 10/06/11 : Marchand looking like a world-beater.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I concur.  Using his speed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We can't win the Cup again with Marchand alone... or can we?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We can't win the Cup again with Marchand alone... or can we?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Its game one isnt it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Penalty against Chara v Giroux is a travesty

Sections
Shortcuts