Second Half Hopes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Second Half Hopes

So excited for Bruins hockey to be back! This is what I would like to see in the second half:

1) Timmy cleaning up at the awards show

2) Continued strong forecheck from Bergeron, Marchand, Lucic, Campbell

3) Horton, Lucic, Marchand emerge as consistent scoring threats

4) Significant improvement from Seguin

5) Calder run for Marchand

6) Continued scoring touch from Chara

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: Second Half Hopes

Much as i'd love to see Thomas, Bergeron, Marchand, and Chara get the individual awards they deserve, the only real individual award I want a Bruin to get this summer is the Conn Smyth.

In Response to Second Half Hopes:
    [QUOTE]So excited for Bruins hockey to be back! This is what I would like to see in the second half: 1) Timmy cleaning up at the awards show 2) Continued strong forecheck from Bergeron, Marchand, Lucic, Campbell 3) Horton, Lucic, Marchand emerge as consistent scoring threats 4) Significant improvement from Seguin 5) Calder run for Marchand 6) Continued scoring touch from Chara
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ryder and Horton play up to their potential because neither is going anywhere. To think if these two wingers scored with more consistently the Bruins would already be a lock for the president's trophy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

shoot for 40 out of the 64 possible points available

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I would like to  see them play a little better at home. They have been doing better lately, but I want teams to dread playing in Boston. This is our house & they should protect it a little better. Plus I am going to be at the Garden for the March 3rd game against Tampa Bay & March 5th against Pittsburgh. 2 really tough games. Hope they win both but I'll take 1 out of 2.

Sections
Shortcuts