Second Period penalty calls.....RIDICULOUSLY BAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Second Period penalty calls.....RIDICULOUSLY BAD

I find myself wondering what are the names of the refs, to see how "french" they are

That's not fair. I know......but damnit that was NBA level bad

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Second Period penalty calls.....RIDICULOUSLY BAD

I hate to blame refs but if someone needs to be investigated by police its the refs.

Chara's boarding was as bad as it gets, 10 feet from the boards. No late hit on Horton?

Going to be a long 3rd for B's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Can't see but the radio announcers agree they were bad calls

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Agreed...hooking on Boychuk? Tripping on Kaberle...really? How is hitting Montador 15 feet from the boards, and him sliding into the boards, boarding? Huh
    Now the fighting majors were good calls. I'm just surprised the ref's did not just call them on the Bruins and not Beefalo...
    I wonder if $$ changed hands for those calls.
    Doc

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

First boarding penalty I've ever seen where the player slid into the boards. The Seidenberg crosscheck was something that never ever gets called unless it's with intent to injure. Kaberle looked like he was trying to get to the puck and his stick got caught up in Greir and Greir went down - could have gone either way. Overall, worst officiating I've noticed in a long time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrianW1009. Show BrianW1009's posts

No surprise that one of the ref's is Marc Joannette, born in Quebec... and the other is from Philly, geez, never would have guessed, we have no chance, haha.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

CALL 911 on the refs, I want them arrested for making bad calls!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Did david stearn take over as comish of the NHL yesterday?

A 5-3 W   T   F wow

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

At least the refs are consistant!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

That last icing call I seriously think happened because Boston is so used to being shorthanded that they still thought they were and cleared it out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

WOW...B's should ask the league to look at the calls tonight. Something is up..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Something is up

In Response to Re: Second Period penalty calls.....RIDICULOUSLY BAD:
    [QUOTE]No surprise that one of the ref's is Marc Joannette, born in Quebec... and the other is from Philly, geez, never would have guessed, we have no chance, haha.
    Posted by BrianW1009[/QUOTE]

Our Ref is from Quebec. 

Now I know that seems like stupid conjecture, but given how over the top dumb everyone in that Province has been the last couple days, and seeing how horrible this endless stream of penalty calls have been, I can't help but lump the guy in and find him to be suspect

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrianW1009. Show BrianW1009's posts

[QUOTE]Something is up In Response to Re: Second Period penalty calls.....RIDICULOUSLY BAD : Our Ref is from Quebec.  Now I know that seems like stupid conjecture, but given how over the top dumb everyone in that Province has been the last couple days, and seeing how horrible this endless stream of penalty calls have been, I can't help but lump the guy in and find him to be suspect
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping we are all being paranoid about the officiating (oxymoron), but it doesn't look good.  However the B's need to backcheck more and not be afraid to be agressive because of the bad calls.  The flippin Sabres do have our number though, haha.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I never do this, but yeah, they got...

Robbed

Hosed

Screwed

However you want to say it.  That game should have ended 3-1 in regulation for a solid Bruins win, but the refs handed Buffalo Power Play, after Power Play, after Power Play, after Power Play after Power Play on mostly horse crap calls

I am furious right now

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cooper-5. Show Cooper-5's posts

Pretty obvious: the referees hosed the Bruins tonight because of the Chara hit.
    The League got its revenge. Let's move on now, and officiate with integrity from here on in.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

That boarding call was the most ridiculous, contrived call I have ever seen.  Chara pushed Montador down from two to four feet in front of the goal line, and not even straight at the boards.  Montador then slides at least ten feet on the ice and barely comes into contact with the end boards, and that is boarding?  Unbelievable. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Pretty obvious: the referees hosed the Bruins tonight because of the Chara hit. The League got its revenge. Let's move on now, and officiate with integrity from here on in.
    Posted by Cooper-5[/QUOTE]

Completely agree... but, sadly, I think this will turn into a situation where people say, "Look at how cheap this whole B's team is... 7 penalties!"

Sections
Shortcuts