Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!!

they look like freaks from outer space or bobbleheads.
    Yeah this is getting ugly now.
    Dirty below the belt stuff.
    Bo Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!!

In Response to Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!!:
    [QUOTE]they look like freaks from outer space or bobbleheads. Yeah this is getting ugly now. Dirty below the belt stuff. Bo Bruins.
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

I believe the regulars on here refer to them as the Gazoo Twins.  As in the Great Gazoo.  seobrien had a post with both pictures.  Maybe he can post it again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i don't get why we have to go after them.....they are great players. whatever happened to respect your opponent and all that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!!:
    [QUOTE]i don't get why we have to go after them.....they are great players. whatever happened to respect your opponent and all that
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

100% agreed. Don't make character/baseless attacks.

If you want to attack them, do it for being a bit overconfident and also pleased with their (as in the Sedins') game 1 performance. They weren't that great, but I am sure glad they think they were.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

II am a fan not a player.n Response to Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!!:
    [QUOTE]i don't get why we have to go after them.....they are great players. whatever happened to respect your opponent and all that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I want the B's to be very physical with Mary Kate and Ashley tonight...get them off their game so Van. draws retaliatory penalties.  I predict two PP goals tonight, on lucky bounces of course!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]II am a fan not a player.n Response to Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!! :
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

ya but you just sound ignorant when you bash two phenomenal players like that. saying "their heads are too big for their bodies" is like saying "i can't find anything bad to say about them, but I really need to bash someone"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IYou need to lighten up or go watch some baseballn Response to Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!!:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

I didn't say they are not great players.
    Just having a go at them-lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!! : ya but you just sound ignorant when you bash two phenomenal players like that. saying "their heads are too big for their bodies" is like saying "i can't find anything bad to say about them, but I really need to bash someone"

Can't people just have some fun?  Humor goes a long way.  Frankly, I don't care if someone thinks I'm "ignorant because I choose to bash two phenomenal players" because I know I'm not.  I just like to have a sense of humor about things.

I have not bashed the Sedin's for their looks on these boards...diving yes...but looks I have not.  However, those who choose to do it have come up with some pretty funny stuff.  I thought the "Gazoo Twins" line was hilarious.

Look, I love Brad Marchand but people can't tell me that he doesn't belong on the 2011 All-Ugly Team.

Also...has anyone ever noticed how much Ovechkin looks like Alfred E. Newman from the Mad Magazine series???  But I guess I probably shouldn't have said that because Ovechkin's a "phenomenal player"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IThank You Jalvis, funny stuff about Marchand and Ovi-loln Response to Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!! : Can't people just have some fun?  Humor goes a long way.  Frankly, I don't care if someone thinks I'm "ignorant because I choose to bash two phenomenal players" because I know I'm not.  I just like to have a sense of humor about things. I have not bashed the Sedin's for their looks on these boards...diving yes...but looks I have not.  However, those who choose to do it have come up with some pretty funny stuff.  I thought the "Gazoo Twins" line was hilarious. Look, I love Brad Marchand but people can't tell me that he doesn't belong on the 2011 All-Ugly Team. Also...has anyone ever noticed how much Ovechkin looks like Alfred E. Newman from the Mad Magazine series???  But I guess I probably shouldn't have said that because Ovechkin's a "phenomenal player"
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH COME ON MAN. YOU'VE SEEN THEIR PRESS SHOT.  THEY LOOK LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF STAR TREK.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IYa their dad is Spock-loln Response to Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sedins Heads are too big for their Body!! : OOOOOOOHHHHHHH COME ON MAN. YOU'VE SEEN THEIR PRESS SHOT.  THEY LOOK LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF STAR TREK.
    Posted by tarpouch[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

f*ck them basically held team's hostage in the draft threatening not to sign if they couldn't play together. Selfish.

Sections
Shortcuts