See ya, Claude Julien...it was nice knowing you.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

See ya, Claude Julien...it was nice knowing you.

Regular season coach, that's it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: See ya, Claude Julien...it was nice knowing you.

I agree with that hsi coaching has been weak in the playoffs but i still believe that the players should be good enough to beat the Habs.  If you compare the line up is it amazing to even think that the Habs could last 7 games!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

The only silver lining if they lose tonight...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to See ya, Claude Julien...it was nice knowing you.:
    Regular season coach, that's it.
    Posted by diz420

So, you've already decided they're gonna lose tonight.  Weak fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

fletch...i believe the term is "fairweather fan", if the b's win diz420 will be here telling us all, he knew the could do it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Bruins will win tonight as long as they stay away form the box.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyDan. Show NeelyDan's posts

Geoff Ward is the one responsible for the powerplay, he's first on my list.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: See ya, Claude Julien...it was nice knowing you.:
    Posted by NeelyDan

No doubt, I was wondering did CJ choose him or did PC force him on CJ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

Posted by NeelyDan

Agreed, he'll be gone no matter what happens in this series.  0 for 19 is inexcusable, and it was almost that bad in the previous 20 or so games leading up to the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

claude, geoff 'pp' ward, kabby, krejci, brett favre recchi and looch are on my goodbye wish list. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I'm not sure Julien is the problem .I can think of 4 or 5 guys who have underachieved in this round:Krejci,Lucic,Horton[hasn't done much besides his OT goal],Kaberle .McQuaid and Boychuck have struggled at times .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

I'm not sure Julien is the problem .I can think of 4 or 5 guys who have underachieved in this round:Krejci,Lucic,Horton[hasn't done much besides his OT goal],Kaberle .McQuaid and Boychuck have struggled at times .
    Posted by DallasSmith

I can agree with all the names on the list except for McQuaid.  I think McQuaid has had a good last couple of games and I would like to see him get a little bit more ice time.  He's been solid on D and has been punishing players along the boards(i.e. Eller last game who got up after a McQuaid hit holding his wrist).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Geoff Ward has got to go, no matter what happens.  What's even worse than the statistics (0-19) is actually watching them try to execute.  It's like there is no strategy taking place at all.  They can't even get the puck in the zone and get set up most of the time.  This has been going on all year too, so it's not like they haven't had time to adjust.  The notion that somebody is actually being paid to 'coach' that powerplay would be laughable if it were not so disturbing.

BTW, it is perfectly normal for your 4, 5 and 6 defensemen to struggle at times.  Show me one team in the NHL who doesn't have that problem.  I think the Bruins bottom three have played quite well, all things considered.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i disagree with the under achieving part,give credit to Gill & Su**an for there shutdown work on the Krecji line....Julien in all his stubborness refuses to split up the Krecji line with his thinking our best will beat your best....well it didnt work!  He had to get that line away from Gill & even during home team changes you still found them out there against them.....during the 2nd game Horton should have been replaced by Ryder, Horton to Bergys line & Recchi to Kellys....Make Montreal think what to do instead of just gift wrapping a shutdown

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

In Response to See ya, Claude Julien...it was nice knowing you. : So, you've already decided they're gonna lose tonight.  Weak fan.
    Posted by Fletcher1

His track record speaks for itself.  If they are having this much trouble handling the dessimated Habs, how do you think they'll fair against the likes of Philly, Washington, Tampa, or even Vancouver, San Jose, Detroit?  There is absolutely no way this is a Stanley Cup contender based on how they are playing the Habs.  The best thing that could happen is to have a quick exit and rebuild the coaching staff/team than to go far enough to save their hide for yet another year and go through this all over again. The coaching philosophy never matched up well with the talent on this team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Even if the Bruins went the distance and won the Stanley Cup, I'd still want to see Claude kicked to the curb.  No former Montreal Canadian should ever coach a Bruins team.  It would be like having Jeter of Posada manage the Red Sox.  Julien will always be a Canadian at heart and therefore cannot be trusted.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: See ya, Claude Julien...it was nice knowing you. : His track record speaks for itself.  If they are having this much trouble handling the dessimated Habs, how do you think they'll fair against the likes of Philly, Washington, Tampa, or even Vancouver, San Jose, Detroit?  There is absolutely no way this is a Stanley Cup contender based on how they are playing the Habs.  The best thing that could happen is to have a quick exit and rebuild the coaching staff/team than to go far enough to save their hide for yet another year and go through this all over again. The coaching philosophy never matched up well with the talent on this team.
    Posted by diz420

= Not a Bruins fan.  And above, you're referring to Philly, Tampa, and Vancouver realizing that they all went to a 7th game in round 1, right??  Should they all pack it in and rebuild, since you know, they had "trouble" in the first round?

If you think the eventual Stanley Cup champion blows through competition easily in the 1st/2nd round of the playoffs, you don't watch much hockey. 

Any Bruins fan wants the Bruins to beat the Canadiens in a playoff series.  Period.  No exceptions.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I could give a crap that Ward is in charge of the PP--- the Head Coach is in charge of everything and if the PP is not working,  the head coach should make the adjustments needed to fix the problem.  I still do not get it--- Seguin's skill set would greatly enhance the PP and I would not care if thats all he did was play during the PP like the Flyers did with Pronger.  Replacing Thornton with Seguin is such a logical move to help out the PP-- that is so broke and needs a jolt of energy.  But typical CJ just saying they have to execute better and not doing anything about it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I had to pull some of these older threads out, it's just too funny, the lack of faith in the team by some clowns.

Sections
Shortcuts