Seems the Coach Does His Job as Motivator

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Seems the Coach Does His Job as Motivator

4-0 start, and dominating....i mean 4-1..bad goal allowed by Rask...but the team is playing quite well..5-1..another bad goal this time by the Isles pathetic goalie...Team is doing quite well as I said. Go Julien!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Seems the Coach Does His Job as Motivator

danny,

I hear ya.  But this Islander team has a goalie that belongs in the Central League at best.  They are a horrible team.  But keep scoring and adding as many points as possible

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Danny, hats off brother for going there!  Montoya in now, 6-2, keep tacking them on, nice game Claude!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

I fail to see how that sick goal by Tavares is a softie.

You really hate Rask, dont ya danny?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Seems the Coach Does His Job as Motivator:
    [QUOTE]4-0 start, and dominating....i mean 4-1..bad goal allowed by Rask...but the team is playing quite well..5-1..another bad goal this time by the Isles pathetic goalie...Team is doing quite well as I said. Go Julien!
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

The argument could certainly be made that Rask went down too early, but the fact is this: THAT was a world-class shot by Tavares.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Seems the Coach Does His Job as Motivator:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Seems the Coach Does His Job as Motivator : The argument could certainly be made that Rask went down too early, but the fact is this: THAT was a world-class shot by Tavares.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]
    agree 110%

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Seems the Coach Does His Job as Motivator:
    [QUOTE]4-0 start, and dominating....i mean 4-1..bad goal allowed by Rask...but the team is playing quite well..5-1..another bad goal this time by the Isles pathetic goalie...Team is doing quite well as I said. Go Julien!
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

If CJ is such a good motivator how do you explain the Toronto game?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Not sure it is Julien but rather that nobody wants to be the one in the press box when Kelly comes....either way, it does not matter becuase they are doing ver well...Seguin especially.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: Seems the Coach Does His Job as Motivator:
    [QUOTE]Not sure it is Julien but rather that nobody wants to be the one in the press box when Kelly comes....either way, it does not matter becuase they are doing ver well...Seguin especially.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Well said, anyway you slice it games like this are fun to watch.  If that is the reason, keep it coming, make 'em sweat, whatever works!