Seguin 0 pts last night

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Seguin 0 pts last night

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's only fitting that when Ts has a good game and a thread is started then one should be started when he doesn't have a good game.  Didn't watch the game but he had 0 pts  and a -2 against Chicago a team where his struggles against stem from last year.  I wont start a thread every game he plays . Dsllas won't be making the playoffs so we won't be able to judge his pkayoff performance

[/QUOTE]

That would be a welcome change.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

you've mentioned him in probably 2-300 posts this season though. stop. you're annoying. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I'm OK with Marco's thread.  Or threads.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

It's only fitting that when Ts has a good game and a thread is started then one should be started when he doesn't have a good game.  Didn't watch the game but he had 0 pts  and a -2 against Chicago a team where his struggles against stem from last year.  I wont start a thread every game he plays . Dallas won't be making the playoffs so we won't be able to judge his playoff performance

[/QUOTE]

What would be fitting would be to not start any new threads on Seguin, unless you have some interesting new perspective or analysis to share.  Him scoring, or not scoring, has no impact on the Bruins and the information can be found by looking at any boxscore.

I know it's fun for you to annoy people about Seguin by repeating yourself over and over, but c'mon, let's make new threads interesting and unique as much as possible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

FLETCH STOP PLAYING MODERATOR!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

How come the Bruins didn't win the cup with the mighty talented Seguin last season ?

I mean shouldn't the Bruins have swept Chicago with Tyler ?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Fletch- What can I say when i see beautiful hockey play and cup future prospects thrown out the window well I just can't let go.  Shame on me if I want the bruins to win cup every single year. 

[/QUOTE]

There were a number of prospect type players in the Bruins v. Calgary game last night.  

I thought Smith's goal was a pretty nice one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"having that feeling that you can win it year after year is great."

I have felt and do do feel that The Bruins can and will win the cup without Kessel and Seguin. Just look at the standings, who the Bruins have beaten and how they beat them.

Boston doesn't need either and PC is proving it too Pittsburgh, Toronto and Montreal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That sounds a lot like a moderator telling me how to post...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Fletch- What can I say when i see beautiful hockey play and cup future prospects thrown out the window well I just can't let go.  Shame on me if I want the bruins to win cup every single year. 

But a lot of people, including you, didn't think they had the horses to win in 2011 after Kessel was traded. 

Seguin is gone now and it is very debatable whether or not the Bruins are better off without him or not.  Time will tell.  But, the Bruins do have a better record than last year at this point and they're in first place, so at least they don't seem to be suffering from the trade yet.

I think we all know your opinion of Seguin, and frankly, I think it is perfectly valid.  My point is that his stat totals from individual games December have no real bearing at all on the Bruins or the success of the trade.

Every trade is a risk.  The Bruins are winning at the moment.  I don't really think the next stage of the debate on the Seguin trade can take place until sometime in June.  

I mean, it can, but it will be so limited by unknowns that it is kind of an empty discussion (especially if you have it every couple of weeks).  We need more information...and we're gonna have to wait for it...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That sounds a lot like a moderator telling me how to post...

[/QUOTE]

Damn, I just got had.

Well done Fletch. Well done.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In the grand scheme of things known, this is the best point Badhab!

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There were a number of prospect type players in the Bruins v. Calgary game last night.  

I thought Smith's goal was a pretty nice one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's only fitting that when Ts has a good game and a thread is started then one should be started when he doesn't have a good game.  Didn't watch the game but he had 0 pts  and a -2 against Chicago a team where his struggles against stem from last year.  I wont start a thread every game he plays . Dallas won't be making the playoffs so we won't be able to judge his playoff performance

[/QUOTE]

What would be fitting would be to not start any new threads on Seguin, unless you have some interesting new perspective or analysis to share.  Him scoring, or not scoring, has no impact on the Bruins and the information can be found by looking at any boxscore.

I know it's fun for you to annoy people about Seguin by repeating yourself over and over, but c'mon, let's make new threads interesting and unique as much as possible.

[/QUOTE]

Fletch- What can I say when i see beautiful hockey play and cup future prospects thrown out the window well I just can't let go.  Shame on me if I want the bruins to win cup every single year. [/QUOTE]

I've got some bad news for you.  The Bruins' cup future prospects already go out the window when Chara's skills decline below the threshold of an elite defenseman.  In the short term, they weren't going to win the Cup while paying 8-10% of their salary cap to a guy who goes out and parties all night during the playoffs.

21. This post has been removed.